Why programmers run away from customers - page 4

Vladimir Gribachev:

I agree that I am not an expert in such matters, but you see how it turns out.

I have learned that the bullshit offered only those who have never dealt with customers or are themselves such.

I agree, I'm not an expert in such matters, but you see what kind of crap happens. there are times when you give a finished product made in strict accordance with the terms of reference and in response "oyashoetozafigniaya podpredstavlyaemogo imagine it"

and full payment in advance... Well, I don't know, I was only given it once in the whole story, all the rest of the time sent to a known address.

Regarding arbitration - I have not done and do not intend to take the work there

all at your own risk from random people

Mickey Moose:

I agree, I'm not an expert in such matters, but you see what kind of crap happens. there are times when you give a finished product made in strict accordance with the terms of reference and the response is "oyashooh this is a different idea of what he imagined".

that's what arbitrage is for

Vladimir Gribachev:

If a person has responsibilities (to their family, for example) financially, they cannot afford the luxury of letting things slide (whether or not they will be paid for their work), it is not a loan that they can bail on and not pay.

OK

Let's put it this way:

you see there's a product order out there on the back of the internet

but you're interested in yourself because you've never had such an idea before

and that person is interested

that is, there will be a benefit in any case. Why not take it?

Mickey Moose:

OK

Let's put it this way:

you see there's a product order out there on the back of the internet

but you're interested in yourself because you've never had such an idea before

and that person is interested

that is, there will be a benefit in any case. Why not take it?

I will not give anything and shake the air. I have no time to suffer.

Vladimir Gribachev:

In general, you have to work through Freelance, I have not been taking orders on the side for a year and a half now.

Delays can occur on the part of both the contractor and the customer, and there is no getting away from it.

I freelance I do not take anything, I have all customers on the side. And I recently suggested the newcomers to work through freelancing, explaining the benefits. They don't want to!

So I take the minimum upfront fee and try to beat the task into separate parts to be paid at the end of the part, good thing there is a way to instantly transfer micropayments with zero commission.

By the way, for all who were throwing tantrums, what a bastard I am - this micropayment was $10)) But the main thing for many (who do not freelance, but judge) is to jump up and shriek hysterically.

In many ways, this thread has separated the wheat from the chaff, those who really work from the stupid trolls.

Evgeniy Zhdan:

There is such a thing as liquidated damages in the Civil Code. In your case, a parallel can be drawn, not in your favour, of course.

I wanted to quote from a post that was already deleted, about smashing your face)

The survey was initiated by a small group of rookie users who managed to lose their trust in the game.

When walking around on newbie accounts (with initial ratings) before adding as a friend - look what's written in a couple of single comments,

the same for Vladimir Gabriev, and one more with 3000 friends (in this thread he was not marked)

Fast528:

I was going to quote a deleted post about smashing your face)

instead of chattering and friending newbies, improve the quality of your products, not just their quantity

When walking around on newbie accounts (with initial ratings), before adding friends, look what's written in a couple of single comments,

It was also toVladimir Gribachev, and another with 3000 friends (he was not logged in this thread).

You were right to write...

And you were right to delete it.

You've been blowing my mind in private, now you're picking on me here...

What's the matter, do you have a problem?

Vladimir Gribachev:

You've been blowing my mind in private, now you're picking on me here...

What's the matter, you got a problem?

insert log?

Fast528:

insert log?

I repeat my question: what is your problem with me?

Forget me altogether and don't bring me up.

Good luck!

Fast528:

I will remind MQ that they said they would take action and see what

you've got a problem with, obviously.

The log? Here you go.

Reason: