How much to sell a robot that brings in 10 to 15% each month - page 4

Siarhei Baranouski:

That doesn't sound very convincing! A risk-free 8% a month is 96% a year, and that's without compound interest, it would be much more! But even so, doubling the capital in a year, no LEGAL business can even dream of such a return on investment!!!! I think someone here is exaggerating a bit))

Almost any small business earns at least 20-25%/month. Otherwise he will simply have nothing to eat.

Open your business for 10 thousand quid, and we'll see how you spin with an income of 800 bucks/month. What's 96%/year? What will you eat? Or will someone feed you?

I'm amazed, the arithmetic.))

You're all so big and you believe in fairy tales

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Almost any small business earns at least 20-25%/month. Otherwise it will simply have nothing to eat.

Open your own business for 10,000 quid and we'll see how you get by with an income of 800 bucks/month. What's 96%/year? What will you eat? Or will someone feed you?

I love the arithmetic.)

Let's do the math. 8 % per month and compound interest is an increase of 2.518 times. i.e. you invest 10k and withdraw 25k. The rest will go for rent. You may also be able to work as a loader or freelance coders. In 2 years you have 62 000. No costs, no nerves (the system is stable, right?) This is assuming that you do not involve investors. After six months, they will come to you. After a year of trading, I think the investment will exceed your deposit, and after a year of investment will be 10-20 times greater than your own balance.

So either you don't know how to count, or you are a provocateur.

I can imagine how many people are now texting to Mickey Mouse offering to buy. marketing genius :)

Dmitiry Ananiev:

Let's do the math. 8 % a month at compound interest, that's an increase of 2.518 times. i.e. you invest 10k and withdraw 25k. the rest will go towards renting the UPU. You can also work as a loader or freelance coders. In 2 years you have 62 000. No costs, no nerves (the system is stable, right?) This is assuming that you do not involve investors. After six months, they will come to you. After a year of trading, I think the investment will exceed your deposit, and after a year of investment will be 10-20 times greater than your own balance.

So either you don't know how to count or you're a provocateur.

Wow, holy simplicity. Trading is a job, and not the easiest. Even if trading is a hobby or extra income, your time should still pay off. 8-15% does not pay off.

Do you think TS are forever? There is no such thing - half a year and trashed. And you have to reconfigure them once every 1-2 months. Who will do it while you unload cars and freelance code?

If you have nothing else to do, then you and 8% is just right. But you won't get it - systems get old and die).

Speaking of freelancing - for 10-20 quid I won't lift a finger.) I used to do it a long time ago when I didn't have anything to eat.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Wow, holy simplicity. Trading is a job, and not the easiest. Even if trading is a hobby or extra income, your time should still pay off. 8-15% does not pay off.

Do you think TS are forever? There is no such thing - half a year and trashed. And you have to reconfigure them once every 1-2 months. Who will do it while you unload cars and freelance code?

If you have nothing else to do, then you and 8% is just right. But you won't get it - systems get old and die).

Speaking of freelancing - for 10-20 quid I won't lift a finger.) Used to do it a long time ago when I had nothing to eat.

Well, then you need to write correctly. What I got in the tester in the most decent month 8%. And add a big one! Unstable!

Dmitiry Ananiev:

Well, then you have to write it right. What did the tester get in the leanest month 8%. And add it up! Unstable!

You probably can not read - it was written: received on the real.

What do you mean unstable? For 1-2 months without readjustment it is a stable system, and does not mean that it will start to drain.

Once again - there is no such thing as an eternal system. The market changes over time and materially, the changes accumulate, and any system inevitably becomes not necessarily unprofitable, but marginally profitable. Lifetime without significant change is about 2 years. The system should change, on average, after one year.

You live in some imaginary world with compound interest, and dreams of a million from a hundred quid).

FfffY it's been 11 years now.... scalping the night market and there has been no fundamental difference since then.

Dmitiry Ananiev:
FfffY for about 11 years now.... I've been scalping the night market for 11 years now and there's no fundamental difference since then.

Is it? You just adapt as the play progresses and you don't notice. Things have changed considerably in the last ten years.

I don't play at night, but it sure has changed during the day.

ZS By the way, I'm guessing you have more than 8%, in terms of time spent).

I understand that stable means always working without readjusting parameters. Ideally, only TP and SL are the minimum parameters. That's probably why I can't make an intraday system.
Reason: