Probability. - page 11

Thank you all so much for the congratulations.

Veniamin Skrepkov:

I.e. it's essentially a zig-zag in percentage terms, and these movements are somehow filtered out, you can get "tons" of data on M-1.

If you try to combine these techniques, you may use the Boryspolz channels strategy, there's analysis on H-4, H-6, the standard deviations channel D-1 is not very informative (applicable) in trading, look at the USD-JPY pair flat as an example (about 4), it's another moment to forecast (analyze) with linear tools

Non-linear formations even in terms of probability, I think this is not the right tool to use. Try to describe a snowflake with a ruler, the nature of its formation by temperature + condensation and material (dusting as a reference point) of snowflake formation (growth).

I have no questions about the zigzag. I change it in any range on M1 with one parameter. I do not consider waves of 5-10 pips. If it is interesting, look at my profile. My profile is an old version. I do not draw the broken zigzag lines. I prefer the alphanumeric notation of tops. They are easier to work with.

I have the wave structure considered in the time range. You can compare it to the selected average parameter for the waveform. The configuration of the zigzag knees gives me the structure of the waves. Pattern. This is my snowflake analogy in terms of shape.

There can be several channels on one chart. It depends on the range in which the price is considered. I give preference to the last one, but do not forget about the second one (tomato). These are not standard ones. Channels are created using their own algorithm.

).

I looked at the description of the indicator, the parameter from 5 to 300 is the number of candles involved in the calculation, and, waves of 5-10 pips do not consider - is it something in the indicator?

Veniamin Skrepkov:

I looked at the description of the indicator, the parameter from 5 to 300 is the number of candlesticks involved in the calculation, and, waves of 5-10 pips are not considered - is it included in the indicator?

No. It is not a number of bars. This is rather a parameter closer to the mean value, and it works on any TF, not only on M1.

It does not have any limitations of 5-10 pips. The smaller is the parameter, the smaller is the sampling range. But the parameter is not strictly bound to the price or time. The parameter affects only the structure of waves.

Maybe someone thought that percentage probability can only be applied to open new positions, that's not quite true.

Probability can also be applied to open new ones, and for example, it can help to accompany a position, you can see the pointlessness of holding)) etc.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Maybe someone thought that percentage probability can only be applied to open new positions, that's not quite true.

Probability can also be applied to open new ones, and for example it can help to accompany a position, you can see the pointlessness of holding)) etc.

It's already a grail.

I don't think anyone would share that.

Renat Akhtyamov:

It's already a grail.

I don't think anyone will share it.

So I'll share. No one's willing.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Probability can also be applied to open new positions, and for example it can help to accompany a position, you can see the pointlessness of holding it)) etc.

It turns out a fractal system where the older fractals will be "signal points" ( resistance \support) , but the indicator on M1 does not show reference points on H1 , not quite clear - " to open new positions " and "to open new" i.e. pyramiding increasing positions ?

Uladzimir Izerski:

So I'll share. No one's interested.

I can take it for a test. I won't use it, but I might point out the shortcomings.

Veniamin Skrepkov:

It turns out the fractal system, where the fractals of the older period will be "signal points" ( resistance \support), but the indicator on M1 does not show reference points on H1 , not quite understand - " to open new positions " and "to open new" i.e. pyramiding increase positions ?

It is difficult to answer your question unambiguously.

If you have in mind that indicator, with a bigger parameter we will also see pivot points on small TFs.

It is more difficult to understand in the fractal sense when the fractal is already minimal or there will be plenty of fractals at the bottom.

There is wave theory that follows its own laws. There we find the needle in the koshchei egg)).

Reason: