Where to start? - page 5

Yury Kirillov:

Start by studying the MQL4 and MQL5 documentation. Read it at least once from cover to cover. This will give you a basic understanding of the subject area.

Thank you, that's exactly what I'm going to do.

George Merts:
Probably even more. Not necessarily with pens. But, again, the path to algotrading is not through "trading by hand", but through programming - in my opinion, more difficult.
Thank you, I understand.

Andrey:

Actually I have good experience in c#, c++, labview, php and mysql, but I don't see how my experience can be useful here.

I have good experience with#,++, labview, php, php, mysql, but so far I don't understand how my experience may be useful here. Programmers are used to working according to other people's terms of reference, and here it's the other way around. If you can take out the old brain and replace it with a new one, then it might be worth taking the risk, but the main thing is not to be left without any brains after this procedure. :)

Andrey:

These two expressions contradict each other, a normal person cannot learn MQL without programming experience, i.e. not knowing how to use a computer, it's absurd. I admit that you have an experience, you may be good at trading and have a lot of messages, but probably you are not very good at computers. For it makes no sense to learn applied programming in a narrow area without experience in other more common programming. So I don't really understand why you wrote that and in what connection?

You have something wrong with your attention, your vision or your head. I was writing about my student. Or are you drunk? That's it, I'm really stopping responding to your ridiculous posts. If this is such trolling, it's not funny.

Colleagues, I think it's a troll, don't reply or you'll make a fuss ))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

If this is such trolling, it's not funny.

It is not necessarily trolling, the person may be a genius and not of this world, so he cannot put his thoughts into words as it is generally accepted, because he does not need to.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

You have something wrong with your attention, your vision or your head. I was writing about my student. Or are you drunk? That's it, I'm really stopping responding to your ridiculous posts. If this is such trolling, it's not funny.

Colleagues, I think it is a troll, do not reply, otherwise it's a mess ))

I'm not a troll or even a gnome, I don't care about your apprentice, you are breaking forum rules, I think the forum is supposed to answer the question and not tell what apprentices you have, I am of course happy for you and wish you further success.

I don't want to offend anyone, but it makes more sense to start with the basics.

What kind of trading is this? Who and what trades what? How and where? How do you make a profit? Etc.

And somewhere in 147th place there will be a question - how to program it?, in what language? for which terminal? etc.

Andrei:
A programmer with the brains of a programmer is probably better not to go into trading algorithms, they require quite different brains. Programmers are used to working according to other people's terms of reference, but here you have to do the opposite. If you can take out the old brain and replace it with a new one, then it might be worth taking the risk, but the main thing is not to be left without any brains after this procedure. :)
And this is rude ha ha, you're wrong about the programmers, yes in large firms there are coders who do the setting and they write code, but not because they are dumb, but because the problems are very global and on the same task dozens and sometimes hundreds of programmers working simultaneously and there's no way around without setting and distributing the work, and there are testers who then this code is tested, so I think you're wrong.

Aleksandr Volotko:

I don't want to offend anyone, but it makes more sense to start with the basics.

What kind of trading is this? Who and what trades what? How and where? How do you make a profit? Etc.

And somewhere in 147th place there will be a question - how to program it?, in what language? for which terminal? etc.

Thank you, good answer, credit. And note those without rudeness, clear and understandable.

Andrey:
And this is rude ha ha, you are wrong about the programmers, yes in large companies there are coders who are given a statement and they write code, but not because they are stupid, but because the problems are very global and on the same task dozens and sometimes hundreds of programmers are working simultaneously and can not do without statement and work distribution, and there are testers who then this code is tested, so I think you're wrong.
And what exactly am I wrong about, can you formulate it meaningfully in human language? It will also be a test of your ability to formulate TOR. :)
Reason: