Sultonov differential indicator - page 8

Evgeny Belyaev:

I'm frightened of you, task:

What's not enough to click twice, in excel? What to do has already been explained to you 100 times. You're not a learner?
I've done it before, I've forgotten. If you don't mind, can you remind me? Yeah, hard to learn.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I didn't ask for that, I posted the file with the M1 TF.

I do not have time to understand what and when you correct in your posts. I also downloaded the hour data file from 23.02.2007 15:00

Alexey Viktorov:

I have no time to understand what and when you correct in your posts. I also downloaded the hour data file from 23.02.2007 15:00

Maybe I made a mistake when downloading from the terminal? Let me find out now. Yes, I made a mistake when downloading, the terminal gave out H1 instead of M1, sorry, please.... I will try to download M1 now.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Maybe I made a mistake when downloading from the terminal? Let me find out.

What is the task? just break down the data by column?

Evgeny Belyaev:

What is the task? just break down the data by column?

Download from MT4 the data from the M1 TF in exel format. Might you do this and post it here?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Download from MT4 the data from the M1 TF in exel format. Would you do that and post it here?

Press F2 , then select the symbol and period, then press the export button and save to the desired location.

Evgeny Belyaev:

break down the data by column

Here is the right file:
Files:

In Excel, the data is from a CSV file, select your file on the disk and put the appropriate delimiter there

Here's how it's done in xls

Files:
EURUSD1M.zip  4049 kb

Evgeny Belyaev:

press F2 , then select the symbol and period, then press the export button and save in the desired location.

I did so, but it is difficult to convert to exel format. As you suggested, it does not work, the table complains - only one column can be converted.