What is a trend? - page 26

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Yes, I'm not very articulate. But you're a little wrong, no matter what I think the Grail is, I won't be able to adjust it to me, rather the opposite. My understanding of the Grail is not something static, it is constantly changing, but it is constant. I'm not thinking clearly...

Most importantly it's simple, it's important to capture the essence.

Try to draw a picture. Sometimes it's easier.

Vladimir Karputov:

Try to draw a picture. Sometimes it's easier.

I draw them every day.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

I draw them every day.

When I said:

I meant that since it is difficult for you to formulate in words in this thread, paste a picture in this thread.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Yes, I'm not very articulate. But you're a little wrong, no matter what I think the Grail is, I won't be able to adjust it to me, rather the opposite. My understanding of the Grail is not something static, it is constantly changing, but it is constant. I am not thinking clearly...

The most important thing is simple, it's important to capture the essence.
I understand what you mean, it's like a mathematician arguing about a plurality of dimensions and not being able to describe what it is.

Respectfully.

Andrey Kisselyov:
I see what you mean. It's like when mathematicians argue about the multiplicity of dimensions and cannot describe it.

Respectfully.

I think any profitable strategy is very simple, and any attempt to complicate it will ruin it. I think so because there are other non-trend/flat ideas, and they are simple too.

Vladimir Karputov:

When I said:

I meant that since it's hard for you to put into words in this thread, paste a picture in this thread.

I'll think about it ))))

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

I think any profitable strategy is very simple, and any attempt to complicate it will ruin it. I think so, because there are other non-trend/flat ideas, and they are simple too.

everything in this world is simple, people complicate things themselves, I meant something else.
for example:
1 you need to choose a system that gives profits.
then comes complication
2 profit should be at least 50% per day (month, year is not important you define the speed of profit per unit time).
then you complicate things even more.

3 the drawdown should not exceed 10% of the current deposit size.

and so on.

respectfully.

P.S. it's like the criteria by which you will move in the implementation of the idea of building a grail for yourself.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

I've had a look at the reports. It's fine. Are the TC's stops present or not?

one of the biggest mistakes is introducing a criterion of *profitper unit of time*

Andrey Kisselyov:
in this world everything is simple, people complicate things themselves, i meant something else.
for example:
i.e. the 1st criterion is that the system should give you a profit.
Then comes the complication.
2) profit should be at least 50% per day (month, year is not important, the main thing is to determine the speed of profit per unit time).
further you complicate things even more

3 the drawdown should not exceed 10% of the current deposit size.

and so on.

with respect.

The criteria are simple.

1. The system must initially operate at least at zero, over a long period of time.
  2. The history should not matter too much.
  3. The drawdown should be minimal (until recently I thought so, but the further this parameter seems to me not very important, strange as it may seem).

Reason: