What is a trend? - page 14

Yury Kirillov:

There's all sorts of Fourier's and other hodrick-prescott's...

If you dig deep enough, you can pick up some rationality there too.

I'm not waiting for a concrete answer from you. Let's go. The cognac in the courtyard is evaporating.

Yeti, 14 pages.

I've only been gone for half a day!

I'll try to catch up.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Can you show me at least one indicator without wands or without the principle of calculating wands.....
All candlestick, volume, tumblers, some kind of spread indicator... so there are a lot of them :)

Uladzimir Izerski:

It's a wonderful price cardiogram. I wonder how much the indicator redraws over time? Or is it stable?

Stable.

Ivan Butko:
Can you give a comprehensive definition?

How do you personally determine when it started and when it went into a flat phase (if it is not a trade secret D)
This is something that is clearly visible on the history)

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

I personally believe that a trend should not be tied High/Low. The trend should be dynamic and each tf clearly indicates this by the quotes.

Dear Gentlemen Traders, please tell me if you know how to recognise a trend reversal? How do you distinguish a trend reversal from a pullback (from a correction)? How do you do it practically ?

Victor Ziborov:

Dear Gentlemen Traders, please tell me, do you know how to recognize a trend reversal? How do you distinguish a trend reversal from a pullback (from a correction)? How do you do it practically ?

no way.

the tool in the studio and we will look at

Victor Ziborov:

Dear Gentlemen Traders, please tell me if you know how to recognise a trend reversal? How do you distinguish a trend reversal from a pullback (from a correction)? How do you do it practically ?

If your trend Expert Advisor is losing, it means that the trend has reversed! :-)

Victor Ziborov:

Dear Gentlemen Traders, please tell me, do you know how to recognize a trend reversal? How do you distinguish a trend reversal from a pullback (from a correction)? How do you do it practically ?

Training material for novice traders on the trend detection methodology:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/blogs/post/69

Reason: