What is a trend? - page 13

Gorg1983:

Madam. C...ahem ahem ahem, I don't ask to see the state. You would show the exit points against the yellow dots you have set. Given that we do not know the direction-transactions each time are made in both directions with their sl and so forth. We will forget about trawl, adaptive or not, and so on.

So, if you get a stable profit on a deep history in points, which is doubtful, then we can talk about going out of the patterns. But then, probably, it is logical to think that the direction does not need any more, it is already a grail.

In the meantime, it is not clear whether your know-how has gone beyond the same templates, which you sing in your sweetest voice, that free kodobase has.

Otherwise any wagging of the tail wagging can be called a trade secret that just needs to figure out the direction of travel.

))))))

-Show me

-♪ won't show ♪

-Let it go

-just a little bit-- the rest after the wedding.

two years later.

-what we didn't see there and it was worth it for the sake of it, there's plenty of the same in the public domain.

That's how they fool)))) Secrecy)))).

How did you figure out about the mashki, are you tinkering with my code through a picture?

Serqey Nikitin:

Why guess and predict?

There will be a signal from a fast indicator - we will close the position, if it was open.

If there are signals from the indicators in one direction - we will open a position.

Isn't it easier?

The prediction is always divided by two. Guess is not a guess. And in the markets there is one more unknown flat. On which guessed not guessed does not work.

Lilita Bogachkova:

How did you know about the mash-ups, are you tinkering with my code through a picture?

I can see through my clothes.

That's not the point. The point is that behind some louboutin you need to know the direction in addition to your elegant traffic forecasts, covered with trade secrets.

So they're not so subtle that they don't work without direction. Then how are they better than anything else from the base, especially in terms of commerce.

Donate for free to Nikitin, all not over the moon the guy will trade at least.

Gorg1983:

I can see through my clothes.

How's that working out for you?

Yury Kirillov:

This picture embellishes the reality because it is not the arrows that are traded but something from OHLC. The absolute loss zones are highlighted in red (even without transaction costs).

Unfortunately, we still have 100% profitable signals, but there is something to work on...

Uladzimir Izerski:

And how's it going?

as always, there's a lot of talk, but it's still not slanted.

Gorg1983:

A secret lodge?

gangbang

Lilita Bogachkova:

What do you mean by "wipers", are you using a picture to tweak my code?

Can you show me at least one inductor without wipes or without the principle of calculating wipes.....

Renat Akhtyamov:
Can you show me at least one inductor without furies or without the principle of calculation of furies.....

There's all sorts of Fourier and other hodrick-prescott stuff...

Renat Akhtyamov:
Can you show me at least one inductor without wipes or without the principle of calculating wipes.....

Renko, tic-tac-toe (what I have)

Reason: