Is the glass half full or half empty - how do you analyse the glass and apply it in trading? - page 3

I saw an interesting market depth and wondered if it is possible to do this in MT5.

I propose to post in this thread an overview/visualization/functionality of different glasses, even standard ones from different terminals.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I suggest that you post in this thread an overview/visualisation/functionality of different tumblers, even standard ones from different terminals.

There is an article on the forum on how to create a custom tumbler.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

There is an article on the forum on creating a custom tumbler.

You can also put a link to the article, to consolidate the information.

And it's interesting to see how anyone implements the tumbler. The variant on the video is interesting and would be of interest to me - I haven't seen such a thing before.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

You could also put a link to the article to consolidate the information.

And it's interesting to see how someone implements the glass. The variant on the video is interesting and would be of interest to me - I haven't seen one of these before.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/3336

Пишем скальперский стакан цен на основе графической библиотеки CGraphic
Пишем скальперский стакан цен на основе графической библиотеки CGraphic
  • Vasiliy Sokolov
  • www.mql5.com
Именно с этой, улучшенной и дополненной версией мы и начнем работать, чтобы постепенно превратить ее в скальперский стакан цен. Краткий обзор графической библиотеки CPanel Созданию пользовательских интерфейсов в MQL5 посвящено много статей. Среди них особенно выделяется серия Анатолия Кажарского "Графические интерфейсы", после которой сложно...

Alexey Kozitsyn:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/3336

Supplementing

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1793

Рецепты MQL5 - Пишем свой стакан цен
Рецепты MQL5 - Пишем свой стакан цен
  • Vasiliy Sokolov
  • www.mql5.com
Язык MQL5 постоянно развивается и с каждым годом предоставляет все больше возможностей для работы с биржевой информацией. Одним из таких биржевых типов данных является информация о биржевом стакане цен. Это специальная таблица, показывающая ценовые уровни и объемы лимитных заявок. MetaTrader 5 имеет встроенный стакан цен для отображения...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1179
Рецепты MQL5 - обработка события BookEvent
Рецепты MQL5 - обработка события BookEvent
  • Dennis Kirichenko
  • www.mql5.com
Как известно, торговый терминал MetaTrader 5 — это мультирыночная платформа. С ее помощью можно торговать на рынках: Форекс (Forex), фондовые рынки (биржи), Фьючерсы и Контракты на разницу. Судя по заказам в разделе Фриланс, доля трейдеров, которые торгуют не только на Форексе, растет. В своей статье я хотел бы познакомить начинающего...

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I saw an interesting market depth and wondered if it is possible to do this in MT5.

I propose to post in this thread an overview/visualization/functionality of different charts, even standard ones from different terminals.

As for the implementation. I think it may be done on a canvas. Separately there is a cluster delta indicator in the marketplace (three columns to the left of the cup in the video). We would need to "just" add a stack to it.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I suggest to post in this thread an overview/visualization/functionality of different charts, even standard ones from different terminals.

And a strategy may be implemented. A kind of "frontrunning" will work out.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

About the implementation. It can be done, I think, on a canvas. Separately there is a cluster delta indicator in the marketplace (three columns to the left of the glass in the video). Would need to "just" add a tumblr to it.

Interesting. Is there any way to implement lines that can be moved freely?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Interesting. Is there any way to implement lines that can be moved freely?

If you can do everything down to the lines, you can do the lines too.

Reason: