OOP vs procedural programming - page 18

Реter Konow:
Please give the full condition of the problem here.

Will it help?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Will it help?

Yes.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
And you?

The railways of Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan are still riding on my designs.

It was a long time ago, sometimes my boss calls me for advice.

Реter Konow:
Yes.

I have already written several times. An external parameter that determines the different options for solving some subtask.

Реter Konow:
I don't want anything from you personally. Calm down and don't speak for everyone. Please.

No problem )

Everyone has their own ceiling, your ceiling is always writing your useless UI library using last century approaches.

You want a task? Your task - write a handy json parser.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

I have already written several times. An external parameter that defines different options for solving some subproblem.

I do not quite understand, why switch is not suitable as a solution of this problem? If a person cannot make a formula for single calculation of all trailing parameters for a concrete situation and writes 100 variants, swtch is the best solution...

Реter Konow:

Without solving a specific problem, we won't reach a common denominator. That's why I asked about how the patterns are described.

Do you need an example that can be solved on a napkin? You should have said so - then you have the answer: you can do without OOP, even better without OOP.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

The railways of Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan are still riding on my designs.

It was a long time ago, sometimes the boss calls me for advice.

Belarus is my cupid )))) And Siberia.

Wonderful girls, people are very kind.

The Siberians are a story in itself.

I take a flight to Novosibirsk and spend 2-3 hours at the airport.

I order some alcohol, I sit and sip.

A guy comes up, he was a steward on the plane.

No funny stuff, it's just that in flight school, the guy had to log a few hours in civilian life.

Комбинатор:

No problem )

Everyone has their own ceiling, your ceiling is always writing your useless UI library using last century approaches.

You want a task? Your task is to write a handy json parser.

You need an MQL task which can reveal the advantages of the OOP approach compared to the procedural approach, not just any task. The specifics of the task should be in the strict dependence of the efficiency of its solution on the use of one or another approach.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Belarus is my cupid )))) And Siberia.

Lovely girls, very kind people.

Siberians is a separate story.

I take a flight to Novosibirsk and spend 2-3 hours at the airport.

I order some alcohol, I sit and sip.

A guy comes up, he was a steward on the plane.

No jokes, it's just a guy in flight school had hours to fly civilian.

He says it's so boring...

I said, I'm bored too, so why don't you hook me up with a fun friend?

- I have a transplant of psychologists, they come straight from the conference, I can do it ))))

Well, we agreed and I said, Sanya, let's play a trick on our friend.

Reason: