September registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship is now open - page 6

Vitaly Muzichenko:

So what about the calculation of the second nomination, no one has said so concretely? I personally have doubts about its effectiveness. I won't create an account for the time being.

And what's the point of suggesting something, if everything is rejected in favour of already accepted formula of calculation... And in this case the main argument is the organizer's stated "I believe him". And the "faith" cannot be overcome by logic, it is the "dew of the Lord". To break bones on it is a waste of effort and time.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

So what about the calculation of the second nomination, no one has said so concretely? I personally have doubts about its effectiveness. I won't create an account for now.

My opinion is to change the calculation of FS by equity, not by balance, then it will be more effective, the rest can be left unchanged.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

So have they already been sent and received, or don't you follow the topics?

I didn't receive a cup or any other prize for July.

Олег avtomat:

And what is the point of suggesting something, if everything is rejected in favour of already accepted formula of calculation... And thus the main argument is the stated by the organizer "I believe him". And the "faith" cannot be overcome by logic, it is the "God's dew". It is a waste of time and energy to make a bones about it.

There has never been a real suggestion -- supported by at least five people, where are the people who support your proposal? There's nothing to discuss yet.)

Sergey Gritsay:

My opinion is to replace the calculation of FS by equity rather than by balance, then it would be more efficient, the rest can be left unchanged

Greetings

Who else supports you in this suggestion ?

Alexandr Murzin:
I didn't get the trophy or any other prizes for July.

Greetings

Because I have not sent yet unfortunately, I will send with the trophies, on holiday ... (Do not worry, all participants in previous competitions have all received)

I apologize, but I thought I had written to you about holiday, I looked personal messages - I wrote to the second winner, but you did not). I will send you the track number when I send the trophy.

No worries ...

sign me up

Oleksandr Kuripko:

sign me up.

Sign me uphow?

Олег avtomat:

And what is the point of suggesting something, if everything is rejected in favour of the already accepted formula of calculation... And thus the main argument is the stated by the organizer "I believe him". And the "faith" cannot be overcome by logic, it is the "God's dew". It is a waste of time and energy to break a spear on it.

Oleg, you were just a philosophical rant, and not a single specific formula. There was nothing at all from the other participants.

Hello, sign me up.)
Reason: