Who trades on levels share their experiences - page 73

khorosh:

A rare fool, with a womanizing, scandalous temperament).

Yeah, I couldn't understand his incomprehensible schadenfreude and aplomb on all knowledge and understanding... ...like he's the only genius and beauty here, and the rest are just schoolboys and mutts who don't know what they're doing... and it turns out that this is it...)))

And you tell me - why waste your precious time on idle bickering, on scandals, on accusations? Let us do what we do best. It's much more pleasant and interesting ! Isn't it?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Like this.

Levels on gold don't work

How come? Why don't the levels work on gold? I can see that they are there. Just because they are gapped out sharply doesn't mean there was no level.

Aleksandr Milyayev:

How come? Why don't the levels work on gold? I can see that they are there. Just because they are suddenly blown away by a gap does not mean that there was no level.

I agree with Vitya Muzachenko, there are no levels, neither in gold, nor in currency. Remember the collapse of the franc a few years ago

Vladimir Baskakov:
I agree with Vitya Muzachenka, there are no levels, neither in gold nor in currency. Remember the collapse of the franc a few years ago

A few years is 2015 ?

Veniamin Skrepkov:

A few years is 2015 ?

Yes :) and that's when all the levels, waves and indicators etc. bullshit come crashing down

Vladimir Baskakov is such a tough trader that when he trades he doesn't even look at the chart. What about the chart? He doesn't even use the terminal... What about the terminal? He doesn't even need a broker))))

Vladimir Baskakov:

And explain why you have a new signal in your profile again, it is only two weeks old? Where did the previous signals go and for what reason?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

And explain why you have a new signal in your profile again, it is only two weeks old? Where did the previous signals go and for what reason?

What do you need it for? I trade with my own money, I open as much as I want and do not break any rules.

Vladimir Baskakov:
What's in it for you? I trade with my own money, open as much as I like, no rules to break

)

And don't contradict dmitri.
Reason: