Mining. Is it still relevant or not? - page 17

Here's adding a few extra features

Dmitry Kukolev:

Relevant, over the past 5 years, the farm from 2 video cards has grown to 68 top-end visuos... + withdrew the money (it's so depressing when you remember the bitcoins at 160r. are being sold....) those 2 videocards were mining 2.5 bitcoins per day.......

why didn't i put aside another hundred....

i had the same thoughts in my head when in 11-12 one guy from zabugoro was selling it for kopecks....eh....i wrote it and got sad again(

Yesterday they showed a farm on the telly that rents out power at a cost not much higher than the cost of electricity. Somehow I don't understand the point of such a business.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Yesterday they showed a farm on the telly that rents out power at a cost not much higher than the cost of electricity. Somehow I don't understand the point of such a business.

I don't know, there are several factors, most likely the iron is old...

Maynit at vidyuhas now even possible without free plug, even prots on XMR quite pay for electricity. Although better to find an opportunity to get electricity for cheap =) or for free.

Dmitry Kukolev:

I don't know, there are several factors, most likely the hardware is old...

And you can mine on videochas right now without free plug, even prots on XMR are paying for electricity. Although better to find an opportunity to get electricity for cheap =) or for free.

It's been discussed here, vises are losing out to ASIC miners. Free electricity is easy to get, in a remote village, wire the pole and go)). It's true, there will be problems with Internet.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

It's been discussed here, vises are losing out to ASIC miners. And free electricity is easy to get, in a remote village wire to the pole and go)). But there will be problems with Internet.

Mia, an asic is something different, in 3-4 months it will be unprofitable already....

yep. free electricity.... i have a power consumption of 29 kWh..... uh-huh of course from the pole....

I sold the old vids for 10% more than I bought them=)))) (really thanks to the quid)

Dmitry Kukolev:

Uh-huh free electricity.... I have a power consumption of 29 kWh..... yep sure from the pole....

29 kWh or kilowatt per month?
Reason: