What is the income from freelancing? Is it worth the hassle to learn mql? - page 4

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I didn't know that. But I don't think it's going to be profitable.

I added a line in anticipation of your doubt.

Put money into the Pension Fund, you'll get a pension if you live long enough.

Vladimir Gribachev:

It's relaxing to have a snack.

You sit and work, everything runs smoothly.

Then you go out to eat and that's it, you're done for.

but free flight is good, I've been free for about three years myself.

Maybe you've got a stomach problem. Get it checked out.

Sergey Chalyshev:

Maybe you have a stomach problem? Get it checked out.

Shmi shmi shmi

How original, are you related to Zadornov by any chance?

Sergey Chalyshev:

Finished the line in anticipation of your doubt.

OK, if you have the information, please write down how much I need to invest, so that my expected pension of 10,000 roubles (Russia) will be worth another 40,000 roubles. (Russia) to have an additional 40000 rbl.?

Vladimir Gribachev:

it's the food that's relaxing.

You sit and work, everything goes fine, everything goes smoothly.

Then you go and eat and that's the end of the job.

You should be hungry when you work, then your productivity goes up a lot

and free flight is good, I've been free for about 3 years myself

:-) good point

Vladimir Gribachev:

Relaxes me with a snack

You sit and work, everything goes fine, everything goes smoothly.

Then you go and eat and that's the end of the job.

You should be hungry when you work, then your productivity goes up a lot

and free flight is good, I've been free for about 3 years myself

I've got to eat less and walk more. I eat some oatmeal in the morning, walk, work. When I get hungry, half a bowl of soup. And then some in the evening. Basically, you can't have a state where you're drunk and want to sleep, it's a bummer. Though I can sleep half an hour in the daytime, it refreshes me at once. It's nice to take a cool shower. I've signed up for a gym near my house.

I also exercise a lot, I use Runkeeper which shows me an average speed of 6.5 km/h. I cannot run yet, I must run very fast. Not afraid to run yet, need to look for running shoes for asphalt, otherwise I've had problems with running like that.

Alexander Laur:

In the formative years of this service, there were reports that some freelancers were earning several thousand dollars a month. Now I do not know. I think it is less.

About getting bogged down: until you try it yourself, you won't understand it.

And now there are some who earn and 2 + thousand dollars, steadily. But not everyone is capable of a tremendous amount of work.

Stanislav Aksenov:

And now there are some who earn 2+ thousand dollars, steadily. But not everyone is capable of a colossal work capacity.

Everything is relative,

More work - more money - less health, more rest - more money spent on health ....................

Stanislav Aksenov:

And now there are some who earn $2+,000 steadily. But not everyone is capable of enormous capacity for work.

In my opinion, such robots are incapable of creativity; they are just there to grind other people's ideas.

Sergey Chalyshev:

Free flight is relaxing and demotivating, hence the sloppiness.

It's better to work as a team, you'll have someone to kick.

And the fact that everyone's psyche is different, don't you think? Here read the articles, they are short. They are listed at the very end of this article.

http://main.infobusiness2.ru/productivnost-dlya-razdolbaev/3-kakie-professii-podhodyat-irratsionalam.html

Какие профессии подходят иррационалам
Какие профессии подходят иррационалам
  • main.infobusiness2.ru
Какие профессии подходят иррационалам Вопрос чуть-чуть сложнее, чем кажется на первый взгляд. Взять какое-нибудь сайтостроительство. Есть много технических рутинных вещей – настройка хостингов, отладка скриптов, украшательства css. Тут надо быть дотошным, и это быстро надоедает. Но в том же сайтостроительстве есть изобретение новых оригинальных...
Reason: