and wandering around randomly again... - page 53

Gorg1983:

If there were such an alternation at infinity, it would no longer be a coin. Trindedly, and a picture has been inserted already. Summarised trajectories, a cloud.

No such thing.

Each successive coin toss does NOT depend on the previous coin toss.
That is, heads or tails on EVERY flip have a 50/50 chance of happening.

And this automatically means that the trajectory "2 down, 1 up in an infinite loop" has no less right to life than any other trajectory in your cloud.

Hence, at infinity, there are an infinite number of full trajectories that will never return to zero.

Any assertion to the contrary is only possible by assuming an INCREDIBLE VARIABILITY of the outcome of each throw.

Isn't that so...?

prikolnyjkent:

From here, at infinity, there are an infinite number of full trajectories that will never return to zero.

And in sum they are 0.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

And the sum of them is 0.

What sum can we be talking about when the question is a specific one: a hundred percent of the chart will reach zero if I start a coin trade on SB, or NOT a hundred percent...?

That is, is there a single equidistant trajectory that, once started downwards, never returns to zero? (ONE equal trajectory)

prikolnyjkent:

How much can we talk about when the question is a specific one: will the graph reach zero if I start a coin trade on SB, or NOT one hundred percent?

That is, is there a single equidistant trajectory that, once started downwards, never returns to zero? (ONE equal trajectory)

If you trade indefinitely, it will go back to zero 100%.

There is only one trajectory at all.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

If you trade indefinitely, it will return to zero 100%.

There is only one trajectory at all.

This is not what the "cloud" chart shows.

The "cloud" chart shows that if you start trading at the same time, my and your charts will follow DIFFERENT trajectories...
And among the possible ones, there are those that do not intend to return to zero...

Take a closer look.

prikolnyjkent:

Nothing of the sort.

Each successive coin toss does NOT depend on the preceding ones.
That is, heads or tails EVERY time you flip a coin has a 50-50 chance of happening.

And this automatically means that the trajectory "2 down, 1 up in an infinite loop" has no less right to life than any other trajectory in your cloud.

Hence, at infinity, there are an infinite number of full trajectories that will never return to zero.

Any assertion to the contrary is only possible by assuming an INCREDIBLE VARIABILITY of the outcome of each throw.

Isn't that right...

not so.... have you seen the gauss curve?

the more throws the more it takes a perfectly flat shape of distribution, i.e. if you throw 10 times, there might by chance be a big skew to one side, but the more throws you make, the less the skew will be and the more balanced and smooth it (distribution curve) will be...

how can 2 down and 1 up have any chance of life if the probability is 50 : 50? with an equal probability in an infinite cycle the trajectory will always tend towards this ratio (50:50) which means to zero.

prikolnyjkent:

And the cloud chart shows differently

The cloud chart shows that, having started trading at the same time, my and your charts will follow DIFFERENT trajectories...
And among the possible ones are those that do not intend to return to zero...

Take a closer look.

Apparently you have found these trajectories in your TS, or rather created the prerequisites for them to go that way?

nowi:

the more throws it takes a perfectly flat shape of distribution, i.e. if you throw 10 times, there might by chance be a big skew to one side, but the more you throw, the less the skew will be and the more balanced and smooth it (distribution curve) will be...

how can trajectory 2 down and 1 up have the right to life if the probability is 50 : 50? with equal probability in an infinite cycle the trajectory will always tend towards this ratio (50:50) hence to zero.

are 001001 and 101010 equally likely , yes it is checked by everyone

is it equally likely that 001001001....001 and 01010101...0101 are the same length? apparently so, and if not, it is a grail

prikolnyjkent:

And the cloud chart shows differently

The cloud chart shows that, having started trading at the same time, my and your charts will follow DIFFERENT trajectories...
And among the possible ones, there are those that do not intend to return to zero...

Take a closer look.

Which chart with which cloud? And what do mine and yours have to do with it? Have you performed an infinite number of throws?

nowi:

the more throws you make, the more it takes on a perfectly flat distribution shape, i.e. if you throw 10 times, there might be a big skew to one side by chance, but the more throws you make, the less the skew will be and the more balanced and smooth it (distribution curve) will be...

how can 2 down and 1 up have any validity if the probability is 50 : 50? with an equal probability in an infinite loop the trajectory will always tend to this ratio (50:50) and therefore to zero.

Your words unambiguously mean that (!) the probability of tails on the 101st roll is MORE than 50%, if in the previous hundred rolls there were 60 heads and 40 tails (for example).

And it differs from the generally accepted point of view, that ON ANY shot of the SERIES (!) heads and tails fall out EQUALLY, as the results of the previous shots do not influence on any of the subsequent ones

Reason: