Chatter about the MT5 strategy tester - page 17

Alexey Viktorov:

At first I thought we were talking about downloaded history for the tester, but you and Andrei turned the conversation to recording history while the terminal is working.

Basically, let them each write their own history, but if you need to download the history from the DC server, then you have to use one tester, and then, for whatever reason, you have to start the tester of another terminal... ...and again we have to download the existing history to it. So, instead of this, it is desirable to show the path to that folder with downloaded history data and not to load it a second time or more.

Or better yet, in a common folder to make a separate directory in which it will be loaded this history is divided by DC. And periodic synchronization of history from terminals, even from xxxx things, with the history that was prepared for the tester is not difficult to do, well, so in my view an amateur.

That's exactly what I was talking about! If we're talking about general read history - I don't see any problems.

--

Youcan play with it (for reading), but if you want to write it, then not from several terminals at once.

But to write the history during the terminals in a common base - there just do not work - without special measures - above on a branch sprawled my posts in which it was explained first by me - then Renat and Slava.

And I'm not hiding behind their authority - it's so obvious and understandable to anyone who was involved in the development of high-loaded applications and databases, competing at one point in time for a common resource.

Please stop the claptrap and mutual insults.

All sides have spoken.

Better change the subject - in the next build we will open an analogue of History Center in MetaTrader 5. Then there will be custom tools and custom datafeeds.

Renat Fatkhullin:

Please stop the claptrap and mutual insults.

All sides have spoken.

Better change the subject - in the next build we will open an analogue of History Center in MetaTrader 5. Then we will have custom tools and custom datafeeds.

Though I don't quite understand what was promised, but it sounds reassuring!!!

Renat Fatkhullin:

I'm asking you to stop this nonsense and mutual insults.

All parties have spoken.

We'd better change the subject - in the next build we will open an analogue of History Center in MetaTrader 5. Then we will have custom tools and custom datafeeds.

For a long time there was a product for MT4 Data Center, a special application Data Center was installed on the computer, mt4 terminals on the user's computer or in a network were connected to it, the quotations base was the same and was located in Data Center.

And already Data Center communicated with the broker's server.

Can you tell me, multicurrency bot,indicator handles are created inOnInit:

int OnInit()
 {
//-
 CountSymbol=ArraySize(SymbTrade);
// Создадим хендлы
 for(int i=0;i<CountSymbol;i++) {
  ArrayResize(ma_Fast,i+1);
   ma_Fast[i]=iOsMA(SymbolTransf(SymbTrade[i]),PERIOD_CURRENT,Fast,Slow,Signal,Price); 
   if(ma_Fast[i]==INVALID_HANDLE) {
    Alert("Failed to create handle of the indicator:"," Symbol=",SymbolTransf(SymbTrade[i]),", Period=",sTF(Period()),", Error=",GetLastError());
    return(INIT_FAILED);
   }
 }
 //-
  return(INIT_SUCCEEDED);
 }

Question: how do I apply the template to all the charts I'm testing?

Thank you!

Vitaly Muzichenko:

A hint, multicurrency bot,indicator handles are created inOnInit:

Question: how do I apply the template to all the charts I'm testing?

Thank you!

Not yet. It will be possible in the future.

Slava:
Not yet. It will be possible in the future.

Great, let's wait!

Then while you're here, tell me how you can see the test totals for each symbol at the end of the test, who was draining and who was earning.

Thank you!

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Great, let's wait!

Then while you're here, tell me how you can see the test totals for each symbol at the end of the test, who was draining and who was earning.

Thank you!

In my opinion, there is no way.

I've made a special class for that - which analyses the history for each symbol.

George Merts:

I don't think so.

I made a special class for this purpose, which analyzes the history for each symbol.

Please give me more details. The test has 24 characters, and at the end it's not clear which one to discard and which one to replace.

Thank you!

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Please give me more details. There are 24 characters on the test and at the end it is not clear which one to discard and which one to replace.

Thank you!

What is going on with you?

Is it difficult to write a few lines of code and array what needs to be output after the test. It only takes 5 minutes.

Reason: