Sparring on MetaQuotes-Demo demo accounts - page 38

Here is one more person who would like to register, please https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/284448
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: Im a little princess
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: Im a little princess
  • Igor Rybakov
  • www.mql5.com
Торговый Сигнал Im a little princess для MetaTrader 4: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг
Server Muradasilov:
Here is one more person, please register https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/284448

If you would like to register, please post in this thread. Registration for the sparring ends on 10.04.2017.
and I'm not on the monitors. Where am I? I don't have any trades closed yet.
In general, sparring is a training fight that involves a pintner. And here we see a bunch of males, and it's every man for himself. So we need to reconsider the name of the branch and the competition, it's not sparring, but a competition or championship, but not sparring at all.
The title is fine. Sounds major. Sparring with everyone goes on. Someone gets knocked out... Who gets knocked out... )))
Andrey Dik:
In general, sparring is a training fight that involves a pintner. And here we see a bunch of males, and it's every man for himself. Therefore, we need to review the name of the branch and the competition is not sparring, and most likely a competition or championship, but not sparring.

We will, we still have 30 days to go. We should have started at .....
Alexander Ivanov:
Sparring with everyone goes on. Who gets knocked out ... Somebody gets knocked out... )))

Sasha, will be added to the monitoring, do not worry - one participant in the ban, the other seems to be on the forum.
Server Muradasilov:

We'll reconsider, there's still 30 days to go, we should have started .....
I understand, I'm not against the event as such, I just stressed that the title doesn't fit.
[Deleted]
Geez, I kind of lost sight of the purpose of this event, folks. ?..
Mikhail Goryunov:
Geez, I kind of lost sight of the purpose of this event, folks. ?..


the goal is probably just to give the winner a little bit of credit.

I don't know either. Maybe there's a reward ?))