I'm good at draining - page 6

Denis Glaz:
In the early days of mql4 I also checked this, although my Expert Advisor never lost more than the spread.

I think it's the same here, because they didn't want to just turn the trades over and look, in order to dispel illusions)

Can someone take a simple EA, post trading results here BEFORE the sell and buy flip, and then post screenshots AFTER the flip?

Roman Vashchilin:
Can someone take a simple EA, post trading results here BEFORE a sell and buy flip, and then post screenshots AFTER the flip?

Once again, it's not a "simple EA". It is an Expert Advisor, which is moving at a rate well above the spread

Roman Vashchilin:
Can someone take a simple EA, post trading results here BEFORE a sell and buy flip, and then post screenshots AFTER the flip?

I'm sorry, I don't understand what's so hard about it? We have to change market orders from buy to sell and TP should be set as a SL and vice versa, the same for pending orders, but instead of limit stop orders and vice versa. I have done it "a million" times.

It's very simple bros!!! If you trade on formed bars, then by reversing the trades you will get inverse equtiity. I.e. in those areas when the main owls gain, you get a loss, where you lose you get a profit. I have exactly such an indicator. But in these conditions it is very difficult to make a stable losing EA larger than spread. As a rule, when they say that the spread is equal to zero bar. But if your EA is working on the first bar, on the flip you will get diametrically opposite results and under these conditions, it is very difficult to make a stably losing EA. So then!!!!

my EA does not have sl and tp. entry by rollover - after sell - buy by indicator. entry by limit orders - they cannot be swapped due to the nature of orders.

Mihail Marchukajtes:
It's very simple bros!!! If you trade on formed bars, then by reversing the trades you will get the inverse of the equity. I.e. in those areas when the main owls gain, you get a loss, where you lose you get a profit. I have exactly such an indicator. But in these conditions it is very difficult to make a stable losing EA larger than spread. As a rule, when they say that the spread is equal to zero bar. But if your EA is working on the first bar, on the flip you will get diametrically opposite results and under these conditions, it is very difficult to make a stably losing EA. So that's how it is!!!!

Amazing talent for repeating the obvious in every thread......

Дмитрий:

Amazing talent for repeating obvious things after others in every thread......

I do!!! :-)

Younga:

I've heard many times that if you take a losing strategy and turn it upside down...

Seems to drain steadily, at any period - the main problem is limit entries, I won't change it to stop orders!

Entries are almost random.

You don't know how to open and close a position, you may try to open it with a stop loss.

Aleksandr Yakobchuk:

You'll never get anywhere, you'll just get to a point where you'll be in the black and you'll be in the red, or you'll be out of the money.

But, you can't trade a profitable strategy either... If a trade goes into a big loss... Or you might even... ... "losing the deposit"...
Reason: