Multiple recall updates - page 12

roma_krasava:
To get the money back to withdraw the recall
Just an excuse for blackmail. It's been said before...

If the person is reasonable, everything will be resolved amicably. But when conditions are imposed, ..........

But when they put conditions on me, you tell me how to respond to a message like this:

I want to when my trade is going to loss

And it is negative I can close the trade without

Deduct from my balance.

But i pushed close button and i lost.

Because my opend trade was negative.

How can close order without loss?

Translation from

I want that when my trade is losing

and it is negative, I can close order without deduction from my balance.

But I pressed the CLOSE button and I lost.

Because my trade was negative.

How can I close position without loss???

Vladislav Andruschenko:

If a person is reasonable, everything will be resolved amicably. But when conditions are imposed, ..........

tell me how to respond to a message like that:

Sync by honeybunny

If a trade is currently losing, it will close with a loss.

Renat Akhtyamov:
The answer is that if the trade is currently losing, it will close with a loss.

:-) that was the first answer, but the "Client" feels that I am cheating and wants to close the position without a loss when his trade is at a loss. :-(((((((

Vladislav Andruschenko:

If a person is reasonable, everything will be resolved amicably. But when conditions are imposed, ..........

Tell me how to react to such a message:

I didn't even know there were such vegetables ))

It's a sad thing.

That's why they think the stock exchange is BAD and evil and AD, .................

Vladislav Andruschenko:

That's a sad thing.

That's why they think the stock exchange is BAD and evil and AD, .................

I have always said and maintain that working in the stock market or forex is just like a business... where there is room for losses and profits.

Sergey Novokhatskiy:
I've always said that working in the stock market or forex is just like a business... where there is room for losses and profits.

It's a mega job. It's like surgery. A day on the job is a week off :-)

Vladislav Andruschenko:

That's a sad thing.

That's why they think the stock exchange is BAD and evil and AD, ..................

The same can be said of any business. I know from my own experience, firsthand.

But with the help of MQ an avalanche of low-income people, among which there are a lot of inadequate people, has entered the Forex market. In the late 90's - early 2000's, as I was told by an experienced trader, to trade forex (by phone!!!) you had to have a minimum deposit of

$5000. Such an amount was already some sort of a filter from the pundits.

The same in the real offline business, you need a start-up capital and many other things, sitting at home at your computer in ripped pants is not enough. It takes a lot of effort to get a new project off the ground. I usually worked non-stop for the first 3 months.

Now a couple of quid on the cent is enough to start trading forex. Hence all this crap. The only way out is to ignore it.

Reason: