Automatic check on the marketplace - page 5

Evgeny Belyaev:

Мне тоже вспомнилась поговорка(вроде кто-то говорил что из песни, но не суть, звучит как поговорка) тех лет, я правда тогда еще не родился, знаю ее из уст коллеги.

"Пускай работает железная пила, не для работы меня мама родила"

Alexey Volchanskiy:

https://youtu.be/gDTsDvQu-Vk

You can't take words out of a song, it's a very motivational song, especially when asked to work for free, you should sing it.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Yeah, I'm aware of that, and the schedule confirms it.

- And there's even less coming for New Year's 2018? I think so. We were honestly told - "there is no money" and in fact - I believe it!

- and if it doesn't break 48.50 - but it goes above 80 then even less will go in 2019 ?

cool chief - smart, i wish there were more of them per unit of population.

i had one in the 90's...

--

and which of the 4 roads awaits... this pair

OPS - and 2018 is the key year - MARCH ...

and then there's real estate ... with already inadequate price demands ... under the current situation

where will it go if 1) or 4)

1, then 4, without going into 3 and 2.

Vladimir Zubov:
Yuriy Zaytsev:

Yeah, I'm aware of that, and the schedule confirms it.

- And there's even less coming for New Year's 2018? I think so. We were honestly told - "there is no money" and in fact - I believe it!

- and if it doesn't break 48.50 - but it goes above 80 then even less in 2019?

cool chief - smart, i wish there were more of them per unit of population.

i had one in the 90's...

--

and which of the 4 roads awaits... this pair

OPS - and 2018 is the key year - MARCH ...

and then there's real estate ... with already inadequate price demands ... under the current situation

where do you think it will go if 1) or 4)?

It would be nice, the rise in rouble prices always lags behind the rise in the dollar. But this is unlikely to happen. I predict ruble appreciation in the first half of 2017 ((

Alexey Volchanskiy:
It would be nice if the rise in rouble prices always lagged behind the rise in the exchange rate of the dollar. But this is unlikely to happen. I predict ruble appreciation in the first half of 2017 ((
Our currencies have never returned to the previous corridor after depreciation by a factor of two or three, and even if they have strengthened a little, the retail price of goods has not decreased. Therefore, it does not matter what the exchange rate is, as long as it remains stable for 10 years.

Vladimir Zubov:
Alexey Volchanskiy:
It would be good if the growth of ruble prices lagged behind the exchange rate of the dollar. But it is unlikely. I expect ruble appreciation in the first half of 2017 ((.

You should come to an agreement :-)

Otherwise it's very different.

Vladimir,

and what about these rebound rules - they have not been abolished yet - Vangui - let the ruble go to 24- 27- 30-35 or 48.50 ? let the arrow go from there at least ?

It is clear that the rest around us will have a hard time.

So, hell, everyone who comes from the former republics to earn money will be unemployed - they'll return home and then there will be a social upheaval - a square - war - fire - does anyone need it?

But on a vast territory, the new state is a completely different state and Igil will then seem like child's play - there are still nuclear weapons here.

the world has become dependent

remember the old joke?

TASS report:

"At 9:00 today, after a serious and prolonged illness, K.U. Chernenko, General Secretary of the CPSU Central Committee, Chairman of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the USSR, has taken up his duties without regaining consciousness."

We do not need this anymore - enough.

Vladimir Zubov:
Our currencies have never returned to the previous corridor after depreciating two or three times, and even if they have strengthened a little, the retail price of goods has not decreased. That is why the exchange rate does not matter, as long as it remains stable for 10 years.
Oops ... stability is good.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
It would be nice if the rise in rouble prices always lagged behind the rise in the exchange rate of the dollar. But this is unlikely to happen. I predict ruble appreciation in the first half of 2017 ((
In 2016 I advised my acquaintances to sell quid at 70-80 - so far it works

Yuriy Zaytsev:

You should agree :-)

Otherwise it is very different.

Vladimir,

what about the rebound rules - they have not been abolished yet - Vangui - let it go to 24-27 or 48.50 ?

if it does not stop there :-) we will all die before we regain consciousness, it is clear that the rest around us will not feel so good.

Those who come to the former republics to earn money will be unemployed - they'll go back to their homes and then there will be a social upheaval - a square - war - fire - does anyone need it?

But on a vast territory, the new state is a completely different state and Igil will then seem like child's play - there are still nuclear weapons here.

the world has become dependent

remember the old joke?

TASS report:

"At 9:00 today, after a serious and prolonged illness, K.U. Chernenko, General Secretary of the CPSU Central Committee, Chairman of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the USSR, has taken up his duties without regaining consciousness."

We do not need this anymore - enough.

Yuriy, did the rouble ever come back to the corridor in 1998 or 2008 or did the hryvnia come back? No. We have the opposite phenomenon: if the currency appreciates by at least 20%, prices do not go down. So it is better not to strengthen it and to remain stable where it is.

Vladimir Zubov:
Yuriy, did the ruble ever come back to the corridor in 1998 or 2008, or did the hryvnia come back? No. If the currency appreciates by at least 20%, prices do not go down. So it is better not to strengthen it and stay where it is.

Volodya, I'm kidding around a bit...

You're right, there's no going back. I want a smoother flat movement :-)

I remember Elder saying a few years ago that the fluctuations that you see on the chart now are nothing, look at the time the movements will be sharper.

He was right. Now all these fluctuations and world crises.

All countries are dependent now. The price of something went up in Germany - they lost jobs in the U.S., they found jobs in China, etc.

Transfers of huge sums move from country to country by pushing a button fast, electronically, instantly.

There is demand, there is supply, constant price growth is impossible with a freeze in wages, by the way the lack of growth of wages in Russia is just what drives the ruble down.

I would be glad to see it, but alas, I know that the salaries of top managers have grown.

The middle class is being squeezed out - small business is totally screwed... ... is driven away.

Also with the strong - movements, capital flows from hand to hand faster - probably not so good either.

XAUUSDcheck does not test. But testing is successful because it tests everything else....
Reason: