Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 982

int x=0;
 int scale_mas[13]={0,1,2,4,8,16,32,64,128,256,512,1024,2048,4096};//объявление массива

for(int i=0;i < ArraySize(scale_mas);i++){
    if(x == scale_mas[0])x = scale_mas[1];                       //если х=индекс0, то х=индекс1
    if(x >= ArraySize(scale_mas))x = scale_mas[11];              //если х>= размер массива, то х=индекс11
    i=x;
    if(ObjectGetInteger(0, "Button+", OBJPROP_STATE) == false){  //если кнопка "+" нажата
       i=i+1;                                                    //увеличиваем индекс на 1
       ObjectSetInteger(0, "Button+", OBJPROP_STATE,true);}

x=i;							 //присваиваем х значение последнего индекса
    if(ObjectGetInteger(0, "Button-", OBJPROP_STATE) == false){  //если кнопка "-" нажата
       i=i-1;                                                    //уменьшаем индекс на 1
    ObjectSetInteger(0, "Button-", OBJPROP_STATE,true);}

x=i;                                                         //присваиваем х значение последнего индекса
 ObjectSetString(0,"=TrendLine",OBJPROP_TEXT,scale_mas[x]);}}    //выводим результат scale_mas[x]
Yesterday I wrote the code, it seems to work as it should, but only when I get to the top value of the array with the plus button, it resets to the beginning of the array and moves up the array again. What can I add or fix in the code, so that when it reaches the top value of array, further clicks on the plus button will stop at the top index and it will not reset to the bottom of the array? Or can the code be simplified in some other way to implement this button-clicking idea?

Ivan Revedzhuk:
Yesterday I wrote the code, it seems to work as it should, but only when I get to the top value of the array with the plus button, it resets to the beginning of the array and moves up the array again. What can I add or fix in the code, so that when it reaches the top value of array, further clicks on the plus button will stop at the top index and it will not reset to the bottom of the array? Or can the code be simplified in some other way to implement this button-clicking idea?
if(x >= ArraySize(scale_mas))
 ArraySize(scale_mas)-1;              //если х>= размер массива, то ....

Probably so.

Alexey Viktorov:

I guess so.

Tried that too, works the same way

Ivan Revedzhuk:

Tried that too, works the same way

I didn't notice right away, what's the cycle for?

Alexey Viktorov:

I didn't notice right away, but what's the loop for?

Is there any way to do it without it? I just don't know what's best and I'm just doing what I think is logical.

Ivan Revedzhuk:

Is there any way to do it without it? I just don't know what's best and do what I think is logical.

Well, the logic must be different. Pressing the button + increases the index of the array. Reached the maximum, it does not increase, but stays at the maximum. Pressed the button - the index decreased. Reached zero, does not react to pressing, stays on index 0.

Or was there some other idea?

PS; And who posted the example of working with flags, in response to this question and deleted it? Why did you delete it? After all, it's a really good solution to the man. Why would he need a limited array???

Alexey Viktorov:

Well, the logic must be different. Pressing the button + increases the array index. Reached the maximum, it does not increase, but stays at the maximum. Pressed the button - the index decreased. Reached zero, does not respond, stays at index 0.

Or was there some other idea?

PS; And who posted the example of working with flags, in response to this question and deleted it? Why did you delete it? After all, it's a really good solution to the man. Why would he need a limited array???

No, that was exactly the idea. I don't really know how to do it properly, so I did it the way I got it. But I've noticed that when the loop is running in the program, as long as I don't click the buttons on the chart, everything else doesn't work. It's like everything is paused. I don't understand why this happens, if there are any variants to implement the idea in any other way, I'd be grateful...

That's it. The problem is solved) without arrays and other stuff. It turned out to be much simpler))))

The second question came up. How can I set Alert triggering level in the code with setting arrow that appears when Alert is set via contextual menu with mouse?

Question on Alert

Please help, plz, is it possible to add a function to this EA, so that the EA set in the window EURUSD will open a deal with the same parameters, at the same time, but for GBPUSD, and EURUSD will not open.

//+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

//| Developer: Minaev Andrey |

//| Expert Advisor: Stochastic.mq4 |

|| Website: safe-forex.|| Website: safe-forex. |

//| Mail:minaev.work@mail.ru |

//| Skype: live:minaev.work |

//+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

#property copyright "Safe-Forex.ru"

#property link "https://safe-forex.ru"

#property strict

extern bool Use_Symbol1 = true;

extern string Symbol1 = "USDJPY";

input string settings = ""; // Expert Advisor settings

input int magic = 111; // input magic

input double fixVolume = 0.01; // Volume

input int takeProfit = 500; // Profit

input int stopLoss = 500; //Loss

input int buyLevel = 100; // input int buy Level

input int sellLevel = 0; // 75 Sell Level

extern int ADXperiod = 15; //ADX period 15

extern int ADXLevel =1;

extern int MAperiod =360; //MA period 80

extern int MAperiod_2 =360; //MA period 80

input string stochSettings = ""; // Stochastic Oscillator indicator settings

input int stochPeriodK = 5; //period %K

input int stochPeriodD = 3; //period %D

input int stochSlowing = 3; // Slowing down

input ENUM_STO_PRICE stochPrice = STO_LOWHIGH; // Price

input ENUM_MA_METHOD stochMethod = MODE_SMA; // Method

datetime newCandle; // new candle on the current chart

bool allowOpenBuy; // permission to open Buy position

allowOpenSell; // permission to open Sell position

int OnInit(void)

{

return INIT_SUCCEED;

}

void OnDeinit(const int reason)

{

}

void OnTick(void)

{

if(newCandle!=Time[0]) CheckSignalExist(); newCandle=Time[0];

if(allowOpenBuy) OpenPosition(OP_BUY);

if(allowOpenSell) OpenPosition(OP_SELL);

}

//| Function opens position at current price |

void OpenPosition(int type)

{

double price=0.0;

if(type==OP_BUY) price=Ask;

if(type==OP_SELL) price=Bid;

int ticket=OrderSend(_Symbol,type,fixVolume,price,0,0,",magic,0);

// int ticket=OrderSend(,type,fixVolume,price,0,0,0,",magic,0);

Sleep(1000);

if(ticket>0)

{

if(type==OP_BUY)

{

Print("Buy position opened, ticket: ",ticket);

allowOpenBuy=false;

// SetStopOrders(ticket);

}

if(type==OP_SELL)

{

Print("Sell position opened, ticket: ",ticket);

allowOpenSell=false;

// SetStopOrders(ticket);

}

}

if(ticket<0)

{

if(type==OP_BUY) Print("Buy position did not open, error: ",GetLastError());

if(type==OP_SELL) Print("Sell position didn't open, error: ",GetLastError());

}

}

//| Function sets stop order |

//void SetStopOrders(int ticket)

//{

// double stopLevel=MarketInfo(_Symbol,MODE_STOPLEVEL),

// spread =MarketInfo(_Symbol,MODE_SPREAD),

// tp =takeProfit,

// sl =stopLoss;

// stopLevel+=spread;

// if(tp<stopLevel)

// {

// tp=stopLevel;

// Print("Minimum distance for profit set");

// }

// if(sl<stopLevel)

// {

// sl=stopLevel;

// Print("Minimum distance for loss set");

// }

// if(OrderSelect(ticket,SELECT_BY_TICKET))

// {

// int type=OrderType();

// double opp =OrderOpenPrice();

// if(type==OP_BUY) {tp=opp+tp*_Point; sl=opp-sl*_Point;}

// if(type==OP_SELL) {tp=topp-tp*_Point; sl=opp+sl*_Point;}

// if(OrderModify(ticket,opp,sl,tp,0))

// {

// if(type==OP_BUY) Print("P&L levels set for Buy position, ticket: ",ticket);

// if(type==OP_SELL) Print("P&L levels for the Sell position have been set, ticket: ",ticket);

// }

// else {

// if(type==OP_BUY) Print("P&L levels for the Buy position have not been set, ticket: ",ticket," error: ",GetLastError());

// if(type==OP_SELL) Print("P&L levels for the Sell position have not been set; ticket: ",ticket," error: ",GetLastError();

// }

// }

//}

//| Function checks for presence of signal |

void CheckSignalExist(void)

{

double ADX1=iADX(Symbol(),Period(),ADXperiod,0,MODE_MAIN,1); ////////////////////////////

double ADX2=iADX(Symbol(),Period(),ADXperiod,0,MODE_MAIN,2);

double DPLUS=iADX(Symbol(),Period(),ADXperiod,0,MODE_PLUSDI,1);

double DMINUS=iADX(Symbol(),Period(),ADXperiod,0,MODE_MINUSDI,1);

double MA=iMA(Symbol(),Period(),MAperiod,0,MODE_SMA,0,1);

double MA_2=iMA(Symbol(),Period(),MAperiod_2,0,MODE_SMA,0,1);

//PERIOD_H1

double mainLine1=iStochastic(_Symbol,PERIOD_CURRENT,stochPeriodK,stochPeriodD,stochSlowing,stochMethod,stochPrice,MODE_MAIN,1),

mainLine2=iStochastic(_Symbol,PERIOD_CURRENT,stochPeriodK,stochPeriodD,stochSlowing,stochMethod,stochPrice,MODE_MAIN,2),

signLine1=iStochastic(_Symbol,PERIOD_CURRENT,stochPeriodK,stochPeriodD,stochSlowing,stochMethod,stochPrice,MODE_SIGNAL,1),

signLine2=iStochastic(_Symbol,PERIOD_CURRENT,stochPeriodK,stochPeriodD,stochSlowing,stochMethod,stochPrice,MODE_SIGNAL,2);

Comment(" ", (Ask-Bid)/1.5," ",Bid-Close[1]," ", Ask-Close[1]);

// if(mainLine1>signLine1 && mainLine2<signLine2 && mainLine1<buyLevel && ADX1>ADXLevel && mainLine2<buyLevel

//& iClose(Symbol(),Period(),1)>MA& iClose(Symbol(),Period(),1)>MA_2 && signLine1<buyLevel && signLine2<buyLevel

if(mainLine1>signLine1 && mainLine2<signLine2 && mainLine1<buyLevel && ADX1>ADXLevel && mainLine2<buyLevel

//&Close[2]<MA& Close[2]<MA_2 && signLine1<buyLevel && signLine2<buyLevel

&&Close[10] > Close[1]-(Close[1]-Close[20])

&& Close[10]>Bid )

{

Print("A signal to open a Buy position has appeared");

if(GetPositionsNumber()==0)

{

// allowOpenSell=true;

{ allowOpenBuy=true;

Sleep(1000);

Print("Allowed to open Buy position");

}

}

// if(mainLine1<signLine1 && mainLine2>signLine2 && mainLine1>sellLevel && ADX1>ADXLevel&& mainLine2>sellLevel

//& iClose(Symbol(),Period(),1)<MA& iClose(Symbol(),Period(),1)<MA_2 && signLine1>sellLevel && signLine2>sellLevel

if(mainLine1>signLine1 && mainLine2<signLine2 && mainLine1<buyLevel && ADX1>ADXLevel && mainLine2<buyLevel

//&Close[2]>MA& Close[2]>MA_2 && signLine1<buyLevel && signLine2<buyLevel

&&Close[10] < Close[1]+(Close[20]-Close[1])

&& Close[10]<Ask )

{

Print("A signal to open a Sell position has appeared");

if(GetPositionsNumber()==0)

{

// allowOpenBuy=true;

allowOpenSell=true;

Sleep(1000);

Print("Allowed to open Sell position");

}

}

}

/////////////////////////////////////////

//| The function returns the number of open positions |

int GetPositionsNumber(void)

{

int number=0;

for(int i=0; i<OrdersTotal(); i++)

if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS))

if(OrderSymbol()==_Symbol && OrderMagicNumber()==magic)

number++;

return number;

}

//+---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vvs1:

Help, plz, is it possible to add a function to this EA, so that the EA installed in the EURUSD window would open a trade with the same opening parameters, at the same time, but on GBPUSD, and not open on EURUSD.

I'm sorry, is your head OK? Not only have you inserted the code in one place, but you've also left a huge amount of empty lines.

Don't you think you should have some respect for who you're asking for help?

Reason: