Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1710

MakarFX #:

Do that and there won't be any duplication.

Okay, I'll try. I'll let you know the result.

Can you tell me how to get the value

TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_LANGUAGE)

before running OnInit()?

Perhaps there is another way to find out the interface language before running OnInit() .

MakarFX #:

before running OnInit()?

Maybe there is another way to get the interface language before running OnInit() .

There is no way, only inside the Functions. InOnInit() or after, but not before.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

No, only inside the Functions. InOnInit() or after it, but not before it.

Thank you.

MakarFX #:

before running OnInit()?

Perhaps there is another way to find out the interface language before running OnInit() .

For multilinguality, you make a multidimensional masswave, each dimension has its own language.
OnInit you define the dimension number in a variable and use it in the code to take the desired message (translation) from the buffer.

Taras Slobodyanik #:

For multilingualism, a multidimensional masswave is made, each dimension has its own language.
When initing, you define the dimension number in a variable, and use it in the code to take the desired message (translation) from the buffer.

The question is to output the "Input parameters" in the desired language.

MakarFX #:

Do that and there will be no duplication.

Unfortunately the backlash remains. I have just discovered it. You need to delete one of the orders identical in open time, lot and open price (the last two), forcibly remove one of them.

Порт-моне тв #:

Unfortunately the backlash remains. Just discovered it. Need to delete one of the orders identical in opening time, lot and opening price (the last two), forcibly remove one of them.

Is this a conspiracy? Why doesn't anyone want to write exactly what I ask?

Порт-моне тв #:

Is this a conspiracy? Why doesn't anyone want to write exactly what I ask for?

So the psychics are on holiday)

The first thing to do is to check for errors that may occur when opening an order.
The first thing to do is to check the market status before opening an order, that trading is allowed, that there is a connection and so on.

Taras Slobodyanik #:

so the psychics are on holiday)

The first thing to do is to check for errors that may occur when opening an order.
And before opening you should check the market status, that trading is allowed, that there is a connection and so on.

I am using tester. I do not need psychics if I am a telepath. And that is why I know exactly what I need. And you are wasting your and my time with meaningless chatter.

Reason: