Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1037

Artem, Igor, thank you again, you both suggested a workable solution, everything works like clockwork now.

Hello, can you tell me what the error is?

ramiroz94:

Hello, can you tell me what the error is?

There is no curly bracket in line 72

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Thank you

ramiroz94 :

Line 61 - put a semicolon at the end.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Why are they there?

But the absence of ; in line 61 is important...

Alexey Viktorov:

What are they there for?

But the absence of ; in line 61 is important...

Yeah, didn't notice the first image, and the second one doesn't have a start, so its absence was thrown in.

Vitaly Muzichenko :

Yes, didn't notice the first image, and the second image doesn't have a beginning, so its absence was thrown in.

All errors are eliminated by putting a semicolon at the end in the first line of the image with the number 61.

Hello!

Please help me decide on optimal computer parameters to avoid freezing when several robots are working simultaneously: frequency, RAM, number of cores, etc... Or link to this topic, please)))

Greetings.

MT5 platform.

Please refer to the docks or forum threads where this issue may have been discussed.

What is the question, how to display a changed indicator in an Expert Advisor instead of a standard one, that is passed through a handle?

For example, we have two MAs from which we obtain a linear regression using the sliding sum method - this is what we need to display in visual testing.

Reason: