Questions from Beginners MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 - page 168

Northwest:

What do you mean by freeze zone or time?

I am describing the situation of trading with one order.

"Permissible order distance" from what?

Search for: MODE_STOPLEVEL

MODE_STOPLEVEL

Minimum allowed stop loss/stake profit level in pips.

Поиск - MQL5.community
Поиск - MQL5.community
  • www.mql5.com
Поиск выполняется с учетом морфологии и без учета регистра. Все буквы, независимо от того, как они введены, будут рассматриваться как строчные. По умолчанию наш поиск показывает страницы...

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Search by: MODE_STOPLEVEL

Thank you!

Taras Slobodyanik:
Create a flag variable, which will be responsible forOrderModify() success.
That is, if modification is unsuccessful, we turn on the flag, and on the next tick we go through everything, and if everything was successful, we reset the flag... Otherwise it will be checked again on a new tick.

Thank you!

Good afternoon!

Please advise how to get data from the arrow indicator buffer in the EA on MT4.

I've tried just accessing the required buffer via iCustom, but when running the EA in the tester, each iCustom call seems to create a new instance of the indicator and a new window appears in the basement. How to deal with it?

I apologise if the topic has been raised before. I couldn't find it.

Greetings.

Could you please tell me if and how it is possible to add your own image to EAs and indicators?

Andrey Sokolov:

Greetings.

Could you please tell me if and how it is possible to add your own image to EAs and indicators?

#property icon

Евгений:

Good afternoon!

Please advise how to get data from the arrow indicator buffer in the EA on MT4.

I tried just accessing the required buffer via iCustom, but when running the EA in the tester, each iCustom call seems to create a new instance of the indicator and a new window appears in the basement. How to deal with it?

I apologise if the topic has been raised before. I couldn't find it.

If each call creates a new handle, then you have made a mistake in the parameters.

Alexey Viktorov:
#property icon

Thank you

Vladislav Andruschenko:
If each call creates a new handle, then you have made a mistake in the parameters.
Thank you. Got it. I really didn't pass all the parameters to the indicator. It's a pity that MT doesn't track it.

my strategy is based on RSI with a period of 1 candle

in tradingview RSI 1 is shown as a function of two values-0 and 100

It does not show anything in my Metatrader

what to do?

Reason: