What is the optimum depth of history for identifying a useful signal? - page 18

AlexeyFX:

I took the long story to paint the story.

1-May I explain this very meaningful sentence?

2-All the same, you can answer the previous specifically posed question from the previous post:"or about your own https://forum.mql4.com/ru/42459/page2#503868 for example on this picture for m1 what history did you take, 64 bars is not it????? if your slowest blue line has a period far beyond hundreds of bars..."."

Good day ...

If you tell me what the long history gives you, if an EA doesn't remember it, you may say it's for stop and take... volatility is always changing ...

If you don't remember the length of the history, it's when and how to enter the market ...

I'm not just saying I have an Expert Advisor ... I mean a method tested at least on history, which gives a profit with the smallest drawdowns ... And you have any proof of your deduction?

I don't care about the depth of history ... I didn't invent days of the week, hours, minutes ... I don't even need the depth of history, that is, I don't use it to analyze market entry points, I'm not interested in trends that were on the price chart ... I approach it this way ... say ... tomorrow there's no Internet, no software like MT and what will we do? I will just call the broker when I think it's time to tell him to buy or sell, and then I'll call and tell him when to close the deal ... at most I need prices, not all, but the ones that occur at a certain moment and I know the moment, but I don't need a complete price chart to see them .

What school did you go to or what department are you in? I just want to understand your mindset... You're more of a sociologist.

Your words"In the future there will be a method that will stupidly set stops and takes only depending on the depth of history. Because it's the depth that determines the level of stops and takes".

and it's"And it's not about the depth of history at all"...

At least I didn't skip my logic lessons...

So do you have an argument that proves the method of analysing a very large number of bars effective?

I say you are a sociologist)))) I need facts, proofs, until you show them unfortunately ... I will not shake the page with epitaphs ...

I always treat people with trust ... I do not think people are liars ... Maybe from the simplicity of my heart ... Maybe from the purity of my heart ... Or maybe I just treat people the way I would like them to treat me ... So doubt your drawings and numbers, I did not think ... Just do not have any unfortunately

Whatever they are, they are of no use, they will not be evidence, and you need evidence, which, I repeat, is not from you.

And in general, if you have not noticed, I actually put a question originally, the reader, and in the end the reader not only did not prove anything and did not answer the question on the merits, but in response he even accused the questioner of lack of evidence. In other words, I still owe him for asking))))

Reason: