Making money on forex is impossible - page 24

zoritch:

The main thing is not to turn a drawdown into an irreversible loss... :-))

That's for sure ))))

Hi there!

_new-rena:

I agree, i.e. the person simply has to do the "opposite" of the prediction))), he doesn't realise he has a good strategy in place...

Although the idea is seemingly correct, it is not suitable for implementation, because there is no telling when the forecast will work and when it will go down the drain.

dentraf:
If I say that 100% p.a. is a minimum, will you ask for proof?

I had moments when I was able to earn 10-100% per day "consistently".

I was sure I caught a bluebird and started turning the globe to buy myself an island, because if you trade 5% a day, you get more than 32000% per annum.

And what a bummer it was later.... I'm speechless. In fact it was the beginning of a global research of possibilities to make money on forex.

I don't know, it's easier to give up. I don't know, it's easier to manage.

By the way, statistics for trading should be accumulated by a trading machine during forward testing. I don't know, it's easier to give them to the terminal.

You guys, even the thimbles were milked at one time, you do not need super-mathematical knowledge, although their presence is an undoubted advantage, you need a creative individual approach and an understanding of who you are dealing with and on what terms.

If we're talking about earnings, it's an abstract value and has a personal coefficient, everything should be expressed in the wishes of specific figures, forex is not about knocking bottles off dumpsters, but TC is mostly right ))

Debugger:

I had moments when I managed to earn 10-100% per day "stably".

I was sure I caught a bluebird and started turning the globe to buy myself an island, because if you trade 5% a day, you get more than 32000% per annum.

And what a bummer it was later.... I'm speechless. In fact it was the beginning of a global research of possibilities to make money on forex.

By the way, statistics for trading should be accumulated by a trading machine during forward testing. All these formulas are only correct when trading on history.

If EAs are working steadily, you don't have to worry about it. As for handing over management, it depends on who you trust more, your advisors or someone else's uncle.

Debugger:

I had moments when I managed to earn 10-100% per day "stably".

By the way, statistics for trading should be accumulated by a trading machine during forward testing. All these formulas are only correct when trading on history.

To begin with, 100% a year from a million is not too little, then I can tell you not to screw up, use statistics and minimize risks.

dentraf:

To start with, 100% a year from a million is not too little, then I can tell you not to screw up the statistics and minimize the risks.

And with a billion, even more!

Contender:

And from a billion, even more!

Then why even bother?! There are more profitable investments for millionaires! And without the risks!

borilunad:

Then why even bother?! There are more profitable investments for millionaires! And without the risks!

+1

For example debt obligations (Gos.) 10% per annum.

But much more stable than forex and bank deposits.

Having on hand $ 1 000 000 you have to be an idiot to take them to forex.

Forex is an art ;)