Making money on forex is impossible - page 13

tara:

I should clarify here. Price space is one-dimensional, so the flux density is independent of the distance to its source.

Consequence: when there is a momentary loss of information about one's own location, the best tactic is the one devised immediately prior to that loss.

And I'll add for clarity that short-term may refer to a loss of communication for a few days. With the right strategy and tactics, such a loss of connection will not be critical.

avtomat:

And just to be clear, short-term can mean loss of communication for a few days. With the right strategy and tactics, such a loss of connection will not be critical.
If there is a loss of connection, of course, there may be some loss, which will only be a slight misunderstanding. See below:

Why are you attacking avtomat(?), I wholeheartedly agree with him. There is a break-even system, and there will be.

The only thing is that the result of the operation is made up of simultaneously closed orders, inside there is still a possibility of a loss, and outside it is not.

tara:

Absolute breakeven, as I understand it, excludes losing trades altogether?

Why trades? Loss years are not excluded either.

avtomat:

I will put the modifiedtractor to work in early September, its goals and objectives are grandiose, I will include it in the monitoring -- then we'll see.

A quote to my memory.

:)

avtomat:

I have said it a hundred times before, but I must say it again: I have set myself the task of achieving absolute break-even. I am sure that many people do not even understand the complexity of such a task.I am sure that many people don't even understand the complexity of such a task. At the same time,it is constantly being improved.

This problem is solved easily and simply(absolute break-even). Just don't trade, it's 100% break-even :-)))

Prival:

This problem is solved easily and simply(absolute breakeven). Just don't trade, it's 100% breakeven :-)))

This is not solving the problem. It's avoiding the solution to the problem. It is the absence of a task.

avtomat:
This is not solving a problem. It's avoiding the solution to a problem.
There is no other ))

avtomat:

I have already said it a hundred times, but I must say it again: I have set myself the goal of achievingabsolute break-even. I am sure that many people do not even realise how difficult such a task is. Andtractor is the tool with which I am moving towards achieving my goal. At the same time,it is constantly being improved.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long live the romantics in forex! Hail to the creative achievers who set ambitious goals and try to achieve them! The weirdos make the world beautiful!)

khorosh:
avtomat:

I have already said it a hundred times, but I must say it again: I have set myself the goal of achievingabsolute break-even. I am sure that many people do not even realise how difficult such a task is. Andtractor is the tool with which I am moving towards achieving my goal. At the same time,it is constantly being improved.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long live the romantics in forex! Hail to the creative achievers who set ambitious goals and try to achieve them! The weirdos make the world beautiful!)

Don't confuse romantics with utopians.
Reason: