Buy + Sell trading system - page 3

khorosh:
Don't you understand the TS? Always buy will be balanced by sell to within one step no matter if it is the bottom or the top....
I agree. Forever down - double spread

ROYS:

Hi all!

I present to you the trading system "buy + sal".

Trading system is made by me personally. It is a locking grid of buy, sal, buy, sal orders.... a width of 400 ....2000 points. The step between the buy and sal orders = 30 points. It is necessary to close a pair of buy and sell orders, in which a profit is formed when the chart is passed through all pending orders set.

The estimated profit of such trading system is 20% ... 50% a month of the deposit amount.

If you are self-training, you should start work on a demo deposit only, testing it for at least 3 months.

Individual training on Skype ROYS1000000dollar

On trading system "buy + sal", you can work in this style:

1 way - To establish a grid of orders in width of 400 ... 2000 points and quietly to do the business. result of work it is possible to look through once per day, once a week, once a month.

2 - Set a grid of orders and be at the monitor as much as you want. During the day, you can fix profit from short-term profitable deals from broken orders and from single orders.

The order grid will work round the clock and will fix all chart movements by pending orders.

Trader can fix profit and set new pending orders at any time convenient for him.

This is an opportunity to be free traders gives a trading system "Buy + Sell".

Where can I find the account monitoring?
If there is no monitoring, then the topic is empty.

Not interested in this.... The local trader is waiting for surprises, gaps etc. It's the only thing that excites him...))))))))Boogaaaaa)))

Sepulca:
Not interested in this.... The local trader is waiting for surprises, gaps etc. It's the only thing that excites him...))))))))Boogaaaaa)))

I thought that local traders are excited by stable work in real accounts.

vasabu2012:

And I thought that local traders are excited by stable work in real accounts.
Don't be sad. Keep mowing the cabbage all by yourself! You're better off! All the money will be yours!

vasabu2012:

And I thought that local traders are excited by stable work in real accounts.

How about you? =))

All new is well forgotten old. https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/109765

It is a grid of stop and limit orders, just like the author's one, but the algorithm is slightly different.

However, a grid with limit orders only is better. Here, I have tested one of the versions of EAs created back in 2008 using only Limit orders.

vah:

How are you? =))
I have never said anything that I am a cool trader, I am a practicing trader, but so far I cannot boast of success, as you see, unlike you windbaggers, I am honest.

vasabu2012:
I have not said a word that I am a cool trader, I am a practicing trader, but so far I can not boast of success, as you see, unlike you blabbermouths, I am honest.

You, an honest trader, should learn to be polite. Good luck to you =)

vah:

You, the honest one, should learn some civility. Good luck to you =)

I can't be polite to liars and whitewashers.
Reason: