MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 154

maximillion:

I hope you're not employed by MQ if I can tell you that OrderCommission() gives it to you... after you've opened the position...

Oops... Caught me )))

evillive:
Oops... Caught me ))))

Darn, eh :)

Anyway is there a way to get commission info before opening a position?

evillive:

The conclusion is that the executable is decompilable, since even the error line/column is the same as in the original

This conclusion is not inescapable and the code is not decompilable. You just need to know that managed/managed languages use strict error control and criticality handlers are transparently embedded at compile time with exact line and position indications in the source. Examples of critical handlers are array overruns or division by zero.

Y.A.K._:
Can you make it possible to run debugging for programs written in subfolders of MQL4\Projects folder directly from there?
Thank you, a fix will be available in the next build.

They've posted build 569, the bugs are the same.

Now the terminal has asked to update the help file and then on startup the line "19:33:34.631 Help: 'D:\".

Is this the way to do it? Couldn't reproduce it a second time, unfortunately.

Looked in the help for functions to get the news, but didn't find any. There really are no such functions?

It would be very useful to have functions for reading news by an EA.

You can make it possible to send news to MetaQuotesID if you want.

The following question has arisen:

Would the following function implementation be realistic for the average user, or how complicated it would be on the part of the developers:

bool  BitArrayCreate(
      const string     path,                 // относительный путь к BMP файлу, или имя ресурса картинки
      uint&            data[],               // набор данных (битовая карта) в виде массива 
      uint&            img_width,            // ширина картинки
      uint&            img_height            // высота картинки
    );

The function fills the data[] array with the bitmap of the BMP file, or resource, and specifies the width and height via img_width and img_height .

Returns true if executed successfully .......

Check out https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/common/resourcereadimage

I'm duplicating it here as well, I've been missing this functionality since the very beginning of mt4,

I have to program it myself and make a lot of my own lines from the indicator - it's uncomfortable - after all mt4 is a trading platform, not just a programming environment

They have to make a lot of their own indicator lines - it's inconvenient.

Make the Grid Schedule fixed!

What would be possible to set the time step grid of 10 or 100 points, for example, and it would be constant and when scrolling and changing the character,

it is breaking my eyes when the vertical scale description is constantly changing by five decimal places and the grid spacing is unpredictable

Not much use of the grid at the moment, the scale of the graph is not obvious
Reason: