MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 140

Bug!
If you press "Cancel" when starting the custom indicator, the terminal shuts down... the problem was there before... found it again in this build.

VOLDEMAR:

When the navigator window is detached, tooltips are shown behind the window itself

By experience, this bug appears in Windows XP, on Windows 7 all is normal, the latest build 565

BorisMQL4:
Bug!
If you press "Cancel" when starting the custom indicator, the terminal shuts down... the problem was there before... found it again in this build.

Thanks for the reference, reproduced.

ForexMoneyMaker:
When will it be possible to test indicators in the strategy tester?
No one knows yet

The problem of buttons disappearing when moving them over the edge of the chart has reappeared. The problem was in early beta builds, in 563 it was already correct. Now (565) buttons disappear if partially over the bottom or top edge.

pro_:
The problem of buttons disappearing when moving them over the edge of the chart has reappeared. The problem was in early beta builds, in 563 it was already correct. Now (565) buttons disappear if they partially go over bottom or top edge.

Why? Shouldn't they disappear?

How about in five?

stringo:

What about in Five?

In Five, they don't disappear.

Wahoo:

In five, they don't disappear.
If you run SimplePanel in Five, you can see that the lowest button disappears after minimising the window. This is precisely for the reason stated above...

stringo:
If you run SimplePanel in five, you can see that the lowest button disappears after minimising the window. Just for the above reason...

Identical code, running in five (window minimised and manually reduced):

Running in the new four:

In this picture, apart from that, you can see that it works crookedly in four:

ChartSetInteger(0,CHART_SHOW_DATE_SCALE,false);
ChartSetInteger(0,CHART_SHOW_PRICE_SCALE,false);

I.e. the place where the axes are supposed to be does not become available for graphics, although it's different in five.

+

Remained a problem with ToolTips i.e. they don't appear if several objects are superimposed one on top of another (tooltip is set only for one of them).

+

ChartSetInteger(0,CHART_SHOW_OBJECT_DESCR,false);

Also in quadruple does not work, tooltips on objects still pop up...

stringo:

What about in Five?

Buttons disappear when they go over the edge only partially. Both in 5 and 563 builds this is not the case. It was before and appeared again in 565. But I think it's better to see once than hear a hundred times. That's why I sent you the code in my PM. Please have a look, you can see everything there.
Reason: