MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 138

VOLDEMAR:

I think there is a bug The advisor cannot call a function from the library

EA code calling the function

library code

Log error

• 2013.12.22 12:54:45.408 2013.08.19 05:16 Access violation write to 0x00000000
  • 2013.12.22 12:54:45.408 2013.08.19 05:16 Cannot find 'ins' in 'bib.ex4'

Can't reproduce. Let's have a chat in servicedesk with all the details. Thank you

alexloz:

I can't reproduce it. Let's have a chat in servicedesk with all the details. Thanks

Emailed to servicedesk

Calling the library

Errors, MetaTrader 4, Opened, Started: 2013.12.23 06:39, #916314

VOLDEMAR:

The service desk has been sent

Library call

Errors, MetaTrader 4, Opened, Started: 2013.12.23 06:39, #916314

Problem solved

When using
#property  strict

Be sure to use export
int ins() export
  {
   int a=1, b=1,c=1,d=0;
   d=a+b+c;
   return d; 

}

pro_:

Noticed one unpleasant feature of the Find-Replace option in ME881. Checked ME482, same thing there. Maybe while you are busy updating MT and fix this too?

So, in order: my code is long, for routine changes I use "Find-Replace" throughout the text. Tried to change all x1+3 to x1, seems to be ok. But my code contains lines with x1+3+3*abc. These lines instead of x1+3+3*abc changed to x1+3*abc resulted in x1*abc . And as it turns out, there can be as many of these +3's as you like, it will still be x1*abc. Rows with e.g. x1+3+4*abc change correctly.

This is a very single and rather curious case. Of course, this correction is not urgent, but I think it is necessary to avoid troubles during coding.

The latest MT4 editor does not reproduce and replaces everything correctly. Replace x1+3 with x1 in expression x1+3+3*abc, we get x1+3*abc . You can write to the service desk or here in which part of the code changes.

When the navigator window is detached, tooltips are shown behind the window itself

Night63:

I found a couple of small typos in the handbook:

OrderModify

[in] Unique order number of the order to be closed .

Perhaps it would be more correct to write modifiable instead of closable?

Thank you for your message. The error has been corrected.

alexey_pak:

The latest MT4 editor does not reproduce and replaces everything correctly. We replace x1+3 with x1 in expression x1+3+3*abc, we get x1+3*abc . You can write to the service desk or here in which part of the code changes.

Oddly enough, I haven't had a repeat today. Before writing here about the problem I checked it several times, and even opened the old ME and it was the same there. Nothing is playing today.
One (out of 30 lines) where it happened was the following:
   CreateEdit(0,"ed_4R", txt4, PosX+12+3*(xBS-x1p)+Vx, PosY+row3+3+3*yBH+Vy, bxS, bxS/2, SubWindow, 0, fs, "Arial", clrGray, clrBlack, 0, true);
besides tried just writing x1+3+3+3*abc in any part of the code as in the example given here. It turned out x1*abc.
But today, as you wrote, everything changes correctly. I don't understand it. If I notice a recurrence of the problem, I'll be sure to write. Nothing to talk about yet. Sorry for the false alarm.

There is a bug in the 509 build in ME. x1+3+3*abc changes to x1*abc if you press "Replace All" (when replacing x1+3 by x1) rather than doing single replacements.

Not observed in the new 563 build.

When will it be possible to test indicators in the strategy tester?

No, and yet I have caught it (the problem)... Although it doesn't always manifest itself. (MT 563, ME 881)

I opened a brand new Expert Advisor and wrote some lines. I made a quick video. Note the first 2 lines of the 2nd paragraph exactly there change row3+3 na row3 is wrong (with other variants errors in other lines). Strangely enough, when I wanted to comment out these lines for clarity, there was no problem and the change was correct. I found that if I put the cursor at the end of the line before trying to "Search-Replace", everything changes correctly. But as soon as I put the cursor at the very end of the code, the error occurs again. Well, very strange trick - that's why video, otherwise you won't prove and believe yourself :). The *.FLV format didn't come out with quality, that's why in the application *.MP4 in zip-archive.

And the code itself:

void OnChartEvent(const int id,
                  const long &lparam,
                  const double &dparam,
                  const string &sparam)
  {
//---

posY+row1+3+3*yBH;
posY+row1+3+3*yBH;
posY+row2+3+3*yBH;
posY+row2+3+3*yBH;
posY+row2+3+2*yBH;