MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 132

artmedia70:
Start reading again from the beginning. The whole procedure is described. All the catalogues are written out.

All I've found is on the very first pages, here's a tip: I also need to specify the key portable for the terminal to see the mq4 files in its own folder - is that what you mean?

What is this key and where to specify it? I couldn't look further, I couldn't find anything that says something about not seeing indicators.

yarikbes:

All I've found is on the very first pages, here's a tip: Also, the key portable needs to be specified for terminal to see mq4 files in its own folder - is that what you mean?

What is this key and where to specify it? I couldn't find anything else where it was mentioned that the terminal didn't see indicators, can you point the way?

File --> Open data directory. That's where it searches for everything. There is also a shared folder. All terminals should see it.

The key: right click on the terminal/editor icon --> Properties. In Properties window in Object field after location record add key.

Mine is: D:\NewMT4\metaeditor.exe /portable

Yeah... when trying to change "C:\Program Files (x86)\InstaTrader\terminal.exe" to "C:\Program Files (x86)\InstaTrader\terminal.exe\portable" in "Object" field, it says - the final file name is wrong - what is wrong?

File --> Open data directory - I see all indicators, what next? I cannot drag them to the chart or to the navigator. After restarting the terminal everything is the same in custom indicators, only standard ones.

Not "C:\Program Files (x86)\InstaTrader\terminal.exe/portable",

but "C:\Program Files (x86)\InstaTrader\terminal.exe"/portable

And so on

In my builds 560 and 562 it does not work

ChartSetInteger(0,CHART_SHOW_BID_LINE,false);

(Bid line is still displayed)

The same code in MT5 works as it should.

Y.A.K._ - thank you very much for such a detailed explanation for dummies. Hopefully this will be fixed in the future or will there be tambourine dancing all the time now?

The Market has already been talked about above. I will add.

I really wish they would do something to combat sellers of products that aren't their own. Otherwise it would be a shame for the seller, to say the least.

Here, a product appeared: EasyTrading AlwaysWin Expert https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/product/1493 worth 997 credits.

After launching it in the tester with the visualization mode enabled we see that it is IndoRun 1.5 that is freely available with sources and that probably belongs to absolutely another person. And you can see that the seller has left the entire output on the screen, which also displays the name of the EA (and all information displayed is the same as in IndoRun). Apparently he hadn't thought to remove it.

It turns out that the vendor is not selling his product and is fetching nearly a thousand bucks from the sale. Doesn't look good.

Moderators, please pay attention!!!

Wahoo:

In my builds 560 and 562 it does not work

(Bid line is still displayed)

The same code in MT5 works as it should.

Thank you, a fix will be in the new build.

Afternoon.

Objects look different in MT4 and MT5 with

ObjectSetInteger(chartid,NAME,OBJPROP_BORDER_TYPE, BORDER_RAISED);

MT4

MT5

Can we make it look the same? The same as in 5.

Thank you.

Reason: