For those who like to measure... achievements))) - page 35

Roman.:

OK! We have to start this year, IMHO!!!
Roman, you're cool... Look at how many participants there are, how much they've invested and how many people and money are left alive at the end...

_new-rena:
Roman, you are so cool... Look at how many participants, how much they have invested and how many people and money are left there at the end + alive...

I already looked... No way! Any championship is either comos or it's not... I'll write to you in person.

_new-rena:
I haven't received anything in my personal communication...

see more carefully!!! :-)

Roman.:

see more carefully!!! :-)
Okeyouchee! Entered))))

Teak burbulators bragging ))))

Initial deposit3.00Spread2
Net profit22113531.75Total profit22113531.75Total loss-0.00
ProfitabilityExpected payoff69979.53

The idea came up and the Expert Advisor was written in 1 day. EURUSD for the whole year 2017. Initial deposit 1500/leverage. At 500 leverage depo=3, at 100 leverage depo=15. Training example showing theoretical maximum earnings for the year in forex. Increase during the year by 7 million times. First there is exponential growth of deposit and lot. After reaching MaxLot the growth becomes linear.

Here is from January 1, 2017 to January 18, 2017 from 3 to 319701 an increase of 100 thousand times. You have to withdraw every half month.

Then the increase is linear.

Download, test, comment...

Files:
007.ex4  14 kb

STARIJ:
Initial deposit3.00

Spread2
Net profit22113531.75Total profit22113531.75Total loss-0.00
Profitability
Expected payoff69979.53

The idea came up and the Expert Advisor was written in 1 day. EURUSD for the whole year 2017. Initial deposit 1500/leverage. At 500 leverage depo=3, at 100 leverage depo=15. Training example showing theoretical maximum earnings for the year in forex. Increase during the year by 7 million times. First there is exponential growth of deposit and lot. After reaching MaxLot the increase becomes linear.

Here is from January 1, 2017 to January 18, 2017 from 3 to 319701 an increase of 100 thousand times. You have to withdraw every half month.

After that, the increase is linear.

Download, test, comment...

There were such chips, but they worked on the analysis of historical files

All those who believed it was a grail, all successfully merged

Renat Akhtyamov: There were such features, but they worked on history file analysis

Now history analysis is not allowed in the tester

LRA:

History analysis is now banned in the tester

he has ex4

Renat Akhtyamov: he has ex4

Need mq4 ? trade it for any really stably profitable EA. Suggestion to all

Reason: