Grail indicators - page 9

The thing that pleases me about this forum is that people are going off into such thickets where no one has ever gone before.

Is it interesting from the point of view of applied trading? Frankly speaking, hardly, but it makes your brain frown, which is not bad at all...

However, go on, the final battle is interesting! :)

avtomat:

Taking into account what you have just said, I have to reconsider my notion and interpretation.

The behaviour of this function in itself is very interesting.

The behaviour of the function in time tau is very similar to some kind of transient process. In this case the parameter n appears to be some measure of the speed of the transient:

OK, now, with the parameters of the H(c) function found, we need to check how the P(H) function describes the history. We should get an S-shaped graph describing the growth of the price for a certain period, clearly identifying the stages of trend formation, its development and fading. If this stage can be reached and confirmed with some probability, we can cautiously look into the future using B(c) function. After all, they are functions of the same family. In this case do not be frightened, contained there non-personal (incomplete) integrals, they can be easily taken with Euler's Gamma distribution function, available in ekzyl, for sure, and in arsenal of μl.

yosuf:
OK, now, with the parameters of the H(c) function found, we need to check how the P(H) function describes the history. We should get an S-shaped graph describing the growth of the price for a certain period, clearly identifying the stages of trend formation, its development and fading. If this stage can be reached and confirmed with some probability, we can cautiously look into the future using B(c) function. After all, they are functions of the same family.

I'm still wondering how B(c) will be able to predict the arrival of the big man in the market and his infusion. He'll gather his stops, and then he'll be on his way back...

I think it's time to rename this branch the name branch (18).

That's a hell of a lot of smoke.

artmedia70:
I'm still wondering how B(c) will be able to predict the arrival of a fat man to the market and his inflow. He'll gather his stops and go on his way back...

We should add a function: TolstoSUM(e) cyclic with a randomly changing period.

artmedia70:
I'm still wondering how B(c) will be able to foresee the arrival of the bigwig and his infusion into the market. He'll gather his stops and go on his way back...

This big trader may have left his mark in P(c) and/or N(c), but if he is a newcomer, the last N(c) will notice him. Generally speaking, if he arrives in the future, we are doomed to an inaccurate prediction. C'est la vie, such is life (c), nothing more can be done. The search for criminals also starts with looking through the file cabinet.

Mathemat:

Get involved and help out, with advice. And what do you smoke, I'm a blue 'senator', the others don't take it.

yosuf:
Get involved and help out, with advice. What do you smoke, I'm a blue Senator, the others don't take it.

Now the hussars will come running in and talk about fly agarics... :)

Yusufhoja, so you have a new formula maturing?

Mathemat:

Looks like B(c) is maturing. I guess it could go something like this: "(18) - Legacy" :)

artmedia70:

Now the hussars will come running in and talk about fly agarics... :)

Yusufhoja, so you have a new formula maturing?

No, we're just going through the stages of its beginnings again in a popular version. Nostalgia. We'll get there anyway. But, no matter what, perhaps it can be modernized or improved. The main thing is to finally get its essence to the masses. If even one follower emerges, it is already a good thing.

So far, its results since 2009 are the following: on М15, with TP=SL=700 points, fixed lot 0.1, without waiting for it, the profit or loss is fixed immediately at the signal change:

Bars in history 97645
Modelled ticks 194264
Modeling quality n/a
Chart mismatch errors 0
Initial deposit 200000.00
Net profit 1398210.59
Total profit 3209397.02
Total loss -1811186.43
Profitability 1.77
Expected payoff 15.01
Absolute drawdown 22480.77
Maximum drawdown 151532.38 (9.41%)
Relative drawdown 20.09% (47048.74)
Total trades 93169
Short positions (% win) 48910 (69.32%)
Long positions (% win) 44259 (71.81%)
Profitable trades (% of all) 65685 (70.50%)
Loss trades (% of all) 27484 (29.50%)
Largest
profitable trade 500.00
Deal Deal loss -699.96
Average
48.86 Profit trade
losing trade -65.90
Maximum number
Continuous wins (profit) 423 (31339.78)
Continuous Losses (Loss) 270 (-48504.02)
Maximum
Continuous Profit (number of wins) 67397.05 (244)
Continuous loss (number of losses) -61605.61 (226)
Average
continuous winnings 25
Continuous loss 11

Reason: