Beta version of MetaTrader 4 IDE including new MQL4 compiler and editor - page 13

Renat:
Yes, for at least a month the public beta test will be on the forum and on a separate test server. We would be grateful if active developers and traders would join the testing. We will open a separate discussion thread on the language to collect comments, and then we will reward the most active participants who find important bugs.

What do I have to do to become a Debugger?

We can't wait, can we?

VOLDEMAR:

What do you have to do to become a debugger?
You don't become a debugger, you are born a debugger ;)

komposter:
Debuggers don't become debuggers, debuggers are born ;)

I am, here's my prouf.

I would like very much if in new versions of the terminal comments to external variables would be displayed as tooltips in the script settings window, the number of lines in settings would be greatly reduced (all those string values with comments would disappear). The compiler now just throws out all the comments, in the code is still kind of understandable - complicates decompilation, but in the variables section we could leave them.

evillive:
I would like very much if in new versions of the terminal comments to external variables would be displayed as tooltips in the script settings window, the number of lines in settings would be greatly reduced (all these string values with comments would disappear). The compiler now just throws out all the comments, in the code is still kind of understandable - complicates decompilation, but in the variables section we could leave them.
I think it would. This has long been an integral part of mql5.

Very good, add the ability to sequentially filter optimization results, signals.

Very nice to add a possibility to select, in the list of objects, all objects on the chart.

It would be nice to add a possibility to see properties of experts and indicators not through a keyhole, but in a normal window.

The new extension of the trading robot allows to add a new trading robot, it is used in the same way as in the previous version of the trading robot.

Very nice to add to mt5 a possibility to use standard buttons - "forward", "return", "insert" on the panel, instead of the right mouse button, this innovation looks like sheer mockery, or piss in the mouse and the "compile" button, for the full shchshastya.

Very nice, add the option to add a "magic" column, in the "terminal" window.

Very, not bad, add button "load history" pair, for the period selected in the properties of the terminal, so as not to fix the button "home" with matches. If it is not possible to implement loading the history automatically.

RekkeR:

Very good, add the ability to see the properties of the experts and indicators not through a keyhole, but in a normal window.

A lot of people have already asked for this.

chief2000:

Many people have already asked about this.

I have been using this for a long time: ExpertWindowResize v.1.3 by Meat

Works fine, though when there are ticks, i.e. on weekends the Expert properties window in the tester is not enlarged, but on the rest of the time it is enlarged by as many lines as necessary! The limit is the height of your computer screen. Do a search in the kodobase!

borilunad:

I have been using this for a long time: ExpertWindowResize v.1.3 by Meat

Works fine, though when there are ticks, i.e. on weekends the Expert properties window in the tester is not enlarged, but on the rest of the time it is enlarged by as many lines as necessary! The limit is the height of your computer screen. Do a search in the kodobase!

I'd like to see standard tools, not crutches...
Reason: