Beta version of MetaTrader 4 IDE including new MQL4 compiler and editor - page 2

It's also a nice feature, you can write functions and not have to call them in code.

A small thing, but nice :)

This could be done before.

Please to the developers - after testing the new terminal with the editor and officially launching it, don't drop support for the latest build 509. As it may end badly for users - the old one will stop working and the new one will not work correctly.

Barbarian:

MQL Bild 509.

Nothing comes out, the compiler generates an error.

rnd65535:

MQL Build 509.

Nothing comes out, the compiler writes an error.

If the function is not used, the compiler generates a warning, not an error.

oops there is a discussion in two forums

it's getting interesting, i posted on mql5

YuraZ:

oops there is a discussion in two forums

it's getting interesting, i posted on mql5

Developers are very reluctant to reply to problems they encounter... It's a pity.

We are working

Barbarian:

Please to the developers - after testing the new terminal with the editor and officially launching it, don't drop support for the latest build 509. As it may end badly for users - the old one will stop working and the new one will not work correctly.

Old EX4s will work in the new MT4 client terminal without any limitations

Contender:
If the function is not used, the compiler will generate a warning, not an error.

Yes, I really wasn't paying attention.

When will the terminal with the tester be in beta? How do you check it works? Just because it compiles doesn't mean it works! :-)

I'm already itching to rewrite all my libraries with classes and rewrite a few EAs in a new way.

While I've started writing wrappers in the editor beta.

Reason: