Paid advisers - page 7

fragile86:

I have a profitable EA, but here's a question. I need someone who can put a moving average in its code. Answer those who are interested. Send me a personal message

No problem! The only thing left to do is to look up: Work !

fragile86:

I have a profitable EA, but here's a question. I need someone who can put a moving average in its code. Answer those who are interested. Send me a personal message

So he is either profitable, then the average he does not need, or not profitable, and will be so after he gets a wagon?

fragile86:

Sliding won't hold. You have to fit a fluted one

paukas:

The slip won't hold.
No, you could put something else on top

Mischek2:
No, you could put something else on top

Lieutenant, silence! ))

Soon EAs (and not just EAs) for MT4 will be available to buy and sell via the marketplace. See https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/mt4

00007:

Martin in classics is when we risk a large pocket for an incommensurably small profit.

My robot on the forced flat waits for the trend with the help of Martin and takes profit in half of the volume accumulated by Martin by the value of the trend

or just works on the movement and takes its profit on this movement on the available volumes always and in any direction.

It does not need technical analysis, guessing where the price will go. All you need is a decent deposit. The more volumes Martin accumulates, the bigger is the profit.

This is a masterpiece, and everything above is worthy of attention.........

pool:

It's a masterpiece, and everything above is worthy of attention.........
Is that out of the goodness of your heart or are you being sarcastic? As Larry Williams used to say , "Rich people don't bet big." Rich people are people with big pockets and they play with relatively minimal lots, so they cannot lose by definition. In our case, we trade with the minimum lot, but we should aim to have as large a pocket as possible. If you have such a pocket, we can cooperate if you promise to trade me an initial deposit. It can be done in a private message.

00007:
Is that out of the goodness of your heart or are you being sarcastic? As Larry Williams used to say : "Rich people don't bet big. Rich people are people with big pockets and they play with relatively small lots, so they cannot lose by definition. In our case, we trade with the minimum lot, but we should aim to have as large a pocket as possible. If you have such a pocket, we can cooperate if you promise to trade me an initial deposit. You can send me a message in a private message.

If everything is so great - what prevents you from starting trading with the lowest possible minimum and reinvesting your profits back into trading to make an initial deposit? )))

I'm out of this classification.... I'm poor but with a very large pocket....I don't make big bets.....I don't look at my pocket profits are waking up past....If you assume your pocket must be initially tight - take the contents of your pocket to the bank for a deposit. No one is interested in making a quid a day from a million quid.
Reason: