Paid advisers - page 5

MetaDriver:
Which DC do you work for?
Ah, yes, at Alpari. Sorry for not paying attention. What else is good about those ruble accounts?

MetaDriver:
Which DC do you work for?

He's not from our neighborhood, is he?

I see this kid's bullshitting, bullshitting, bullshitting.

Mischek2:

I can see the kid's talking trash, making a fool out of himself.

"Pay attention."

ktest0:
1. are you serious? Oh_o yes the FIRST thing a novice manifestation programmer does is to bolt on a martin as the simplest action...
2. Your trade will not be taken - naked words are not negotiable. There are many people waving their hands in the air - empty jokes do not impress me any more... Where's the statment?

Cool. Did you just want to say that you're not a novice programmer from Manmejment? Anyone can insult an artist. I wasn't asking for a "statement."

I don't know how the manimagement martin works, but the complex actions are self-defeating.

MetaDriver:
"Pay attention."
I'm gonna rip him a fractal, zigzag his ass.

00007:

I don't know how the bolted on martin from the manimage works there, but complex actions are self-defeating.

No one is arguing that. Selling an EA for 100 RUR that will lose 20 000 RUR + more volume (spread) is of course an elegant and highly reliable in its ascetic simplicity.

Is the whole business there at Alpari so charmingly structured?

Mischek2:

I see the kid's talking out of his ass.

I'm not even from your area. I guess I'm off work and it's past my bedtime.

What's it got to do with you? It's a great tool for a beginner trader, plus a chance to learn how to program. Open code.

00007:

I'm not even from your area. Apparently you've come from work and it's past my bedtime.

Why are you so bothered by it? It's a great tool for a novice trader, plus a chance to learn how to program. Open source.

It's no use. There's no way out of it. Our nails are hard.

;)

// It's time to change your nickname. Will you try 00008? I recommend it.

00007:

I'm not even from your area. Apparently you've come from work and it's past my bedtime.

Why are you so bothered by it? It's a great tool for a novice trader, plus a chance to learn how to program. Open code.

What "edge"? Dustbuster, referral martinator.

Clean up the mess you made with your advertising, then go to sleep.

You're the one who's starving for sleep, you screwed up the family budget, and you're gonna sell us that crap too.

MetaDriver:

No one is arguing. Selling an Expert Advisor for 100 RUR which will sell you 20,000 RUR plus more volume (spread) is of course an elegant and highly reliable solution in its ascetic simplicity.

Do you have such a charming way of doing business there at Alpari?

You have also joined, but it seems that you are not a local. And what is your MQL, I can't even pronounce it well, is it a real brokerage house?

I'm not tied to Alpe, I even wanted to go to a brokerage company with higher leverage and rating. You know, all the time the leverage is 1:1000 and I'm struggling with scalping and even without % of allowable trades.

While I was opening accounts to check the demo, trading conditions changed and I decided not to run anywhere. Everything is allowed.

Reason: