Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 925

Thank you atztek..

Thank you danik.

It works, no errors.

Thank you tara, very helpful.

Thank you very much TarasBY, zerolagomacdrdbl seems to be the right one! That was the first task, the second is to calculate the spread between these curves and output it as a diagram, that's what I'll do.

Guys, help me re-do the indicator. I've already wracked my brains, but I don't understand how to change it. I need to not only draw lines, but also to write the values of the lines in the buffer, so when I refer to this indicator, I can take the value of levels in another indicator or Expert Advisor.
Files:

Apparently my task was unsolvable by MKUL :-(

nikelodeon:
Apparently, my problem is unsolvable by means of MKUL :-(
The problem is easy to solve, but suddenly everyone is lazy and won't even say "meow"

nikelodeon:
Apparently my task turned out to be unsolvable by means of MKUL :-(
The code is 500 lines long, so not many people want to poke around in it...
Simplify it to a minimum, leaving only the essentials, then maybe someone will tell you.

AlexeyVik:
The task is easy, but suddenly everyone gets lazy and won't even say "meow".
Easy??? Can you tell me how, at least in a nutshell....

atztek:
The code is 500 lines long, apparently not many people want to poke around in it...
Simplify it to a minimum, leaving only the essentials, then maybe someone will tell you.

Simplify????? There's nothing left to simplify...... And so only the essentials..... And you don't need to dig into the code, you just need to suggest a solution..... The approach will be interesting first of all....

nikelodeon:
Is it easy??? Can you tell me how, at least in two words....

Depending on the number of lines, declare indicator buffers and simultaneously write value to one of the buffers where the line is drawn. And then read this value from the Expert Advisor through iCustom().

It is two words.

Good evening everyone!

A question has come up that I haven't really thought about before. What is a tick? How is it formed? When the sufficient volume of deals is accumulated? It cannot be a minimum price or time step, because ticks are not evenly distributed over time and may repeat previous bid-ask values.

And how do trades work in MT? For example, we ask for the Ask price, make the calculations and send a buy order. Will it be executed at the Ask price we received or at the price on the next tick (assuming that all calculations are done before we receive information about a new tick) ? I.e., is there a certain duration of tick and what does it depend on, if yes?

Reason: