Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 923

Has there ever been one before?

evillive:
Was there one before?
There is now.

AlexeyVik:
And there is now.
The source? In the standard kit? I haven't noticed.

evillive:
The source? In the standard kit? I haven't noticed.

AlexeyVik:

Not the source code. Example implementation from the developer
Files:
fractals.mq4  6 kb

Vinin:
Not the source. Example implementation from
Thank you for the file. But there is no #property strict directive in this file, while all available indicator sources have it. I cannot see any fractals in the chart window after the indicator has been enabled. Maybe there is a source code of fractal indicator for MT4 with #property strict?

evillive:
The source? In the standard kit? Haven't noticed.

Well, if you put it like that.

Vinin:
Not the source. Sample implementation from developer

Then oops...

It gives an error
"403 - denied. Access denied.
The credentials provided do not give the right to view this directory or page.", just refreshed the site page several times and such a problem, please advise how to solve? Went to the site from another computer same thing

sergoons1991:
It gives an error.
"403 - denied. Access denied.
Provided credentials do not give the right to view this directory or page.", just refreshed the site page several times and such a problem, advise how to solve? Went to the site from another computer same thing

It will go away, it's a paranoid spam protection system, usually blocks it for 24 hours.

Try not to access the site more than 30 times a minute. Even just pressing F5 once per second will get you blocked.

Hello, could you give me a hint?

Looking for the high equal to the high of the first bar in the history, I store the index of the found bar in the variable High_i

Igo like this:

highr=High[i];
      High_i=0;
      for(j=i+3;j<=i+m;j++)
         {
         if(j>Bars-1) break;

if(!ok1)
            {
            if(MathAbs(High[j]-highr)  <= n*Point)
               {

High_i = j;

Now, I check if the highs before and after the three bars should be lower than the high of the first bar.

I need to include this into the loop:

if(High[High_i]>High[High_i-3]&&High[High_i]>High[High_i-2]&&High[High_i]>High[High_i-1]
   && High[High_i]>High[High_i+3]&&High[High_i]>High[High_i+2]&&High[High_i]>High[High_i+1])

On the one hand I try to check it like this

for(jl=High_i;jl<=High_i+3;jl++) 
    {
    // if (High_i!=0);

if ( High[High_i]>High[jl])
          {
               cnt1++;
               if(cnt1>=3)
                  {
                  ok1=true;
                 BuyBuffer[i]=highr+5*Point;
                  }