Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 779

Podgeneral:
I have added in levels and indicator names and set different periods, but the chart disappears and only one indicator, the last one set, hangs.
So you have to find ObjectsDeleteAll and replace it with deleting only objects of your own name.

AlexeyVik:
So we need to find ObjectsDeleteAll and replace it with deleting only objects of its own name.
Thank you. I'll give it a try.

AlexeyVik:
So you have to find ObjectsDeleteAll and replace it with deleting objects of your name only.
Podgeneral:
Thank you. I am trying.

It does not work. Something similar is found here, but disabling the functions below prevents deletion of graphics when you remove the indicator, but the problem remains - the lastset indicator, erases the previous one's graphics:

Comment(" ");

for(i=0;i<OctLinesCnt;i++) {
buff_str = "mml "+i;
ObjectDelete(buff_str);
buff_str = "mml_txt "+i;
ObjectDelete(buff_str);
buff_str = "MML_LatestCulcBar";
ObjectDelete(buff_str);
}
//----

Can anyone take a look into the guts of the turkey for: Why does the last installed turkey erase the graphics of the previous same one, but with different settings? (I posted the file 2 posts above) Thank you.

Podgeneral:
Maybe someone will look into the guts of the turkey on the subject: Why the last installed turkey erases the graphics of the previous same one, but with different settings? (I posted the file 2 posts above) Thanks.

You've been told to add a period to the name of the graphical object.

Here you go.

I haven't looked closely, I don't know how the chart is built and I don't know what happened. Didn't check it.

AlexeyVik:

You've been told to add a period to the name of the graphical object.

Here you go.

I haven't looked at it thoroughly, I don't know how the chart is built and I don't know what happened. I did not check it.

Thank you. I'll give it a try.

AlexeyVik:
IndicatorDigits will help you. Just don't forget that if you put this indicator on Jap chart, you will need only 2 digits instead of 4. So, it will be necessary to set the definition of the digits of quotations.

Thank you, we'll try it out.

One function began to work, the number of digits after the decimal point began to determine. Now the problem, the indicator sets TP on the basis of 5-digit. Let us say 150 pips. At 4-th it has to do 15 pips. I have never been used to dealing with this kind of problem.

advise how to set the code to move the StopLoss to a lossless position

boolIsTradeAllowed(
const string symbol//symbol
datetimetested_time// time
);

What time should we pass? Is it a server time? Local? Terminal?

Terminal.
Reason: