For those who are convinced that all EAs with a martin are losing out. - page 12

khorosh:
That's the thing: there are no good bikes freely available. If you have one, let me ride it and I'll give up that coding somewhere far away, I'd rather take up chess, also interesting).

In any business, we learn first and only then, having gained some experience, do we start experimenting.

But first we have to study hard. I would even say dedicated study.

khorosh:
I find it somewhat confusing if a trader puts the same parameters into EAs for different symbols.

The parameters are the same for all couples(!). However paradoxical that may sound.

DhP:

In any business, we first learn and only then, after gaining some experience, do we start experimenting.

But first there is hard study. I would even say dedicated study.

How long can you study, you'll die soon. I studied for 18.5 years, and also at work on various courses and self-education in the specialty. I will die a fool anyway).

khorosh:
How long can you study, you'll die soon. I've been studying for 18.5 years, and I've been taking various courses and self-education in my specialty. I'll die a fool anyway).

Yes, that is the way the vast majority of people think. But the only guarantee of longevity is never thinking of yourself as old and always learning.

I'm many years old, but no one but the boys consider me their peer. And girls still do. ))))

DhP:

Yes, that is the way the vast majority of people think. But the only guarantee of longevity is never thinking of yourself as old and always learning.

I'm many years old, but no one but the boys consider me their peer. And girls still do. ))))

Thomas Edison - the famous inventor who was only in school for two months

The American Thomas Edison had no formal education but became a great inventor, inventing many useful things, from the electric light bulb to sound recorders.

I, on the other hand, have only one invention, even though I spent years studying. It's the head that counts, not the education, though of course that doesn't hurt.

khorosh:
Thomas Edison - the famous inventor who only attended school for two months

American Thomas Edison had no systematic education but became a great inventor who created many useful things, from the electric light bulb to sound recorders.

Thomas Alva Edison

He had a passport as a Freemason.

Let's go, motherfucker.

♪ In the stairwell to take out the light bulbs ♪

khorosh:
Thomas Edison - the famous inventor who only attended school for two months

American Thomas Edison had no systematic education, but became a great inventor who created many useful things, from the electric light bulb to sound recording devices.

So did Nikola Tesla, who was honoured to learn from Edison. But the latter was not a great role model and Tesla soon realised this.

paukas:

Thomas Alva Edison.

He was a Freemason on the passport.

Let's get the fuck out of here.

♪ In the stairwell to take out the light bulbs ♪

A Jewish ditty?))

Anyway, Yuri, I sincerely wish you to learn how to trade.

And with that wish I leave you in peace.

DhP:

Anyway, Yuri, I sincerely wish you to learn how to trade.

And with that wish I leave you in peace.

I won't do it manually for any money.
Reason: