Absolute courses - page 107

Tripod H4 18:00

Tripod D 18:00

Evgeniy Chumakov:
Do you use a period to convert the currency pair to currencies?

There must be a match. All three pairs are considered on the same TF.

Олег avtomat:

There must be a match. All three pairs are considered on the same TF.

It is possible to segregate by last price without a timeframe.

Another question is that afterwards the currencies should be considered in some sliding window in order to see the dynamics.

Олег avtomat:

Tripod H1

My formula has 7 pairs with euro, 7 pairs with dollar and 7 pairs with pound, I did not change it to a triangle. I have made custom symbols for a long time and they have disappeared again. I have problems with custom symbols from time to time they disappear after terminal's update or symbol properties change...

Evgeniy Chumakov:

1) It is possible to separate at the last price without a timeframe.

2) Another thing is that the currencies should be viewed in a sliding window in order to see the dynamics.

1) You can't. Why not? Because you need history to identify patterns.

2) How else can you see the dynamics? You can't see it any other way. (And don`t mention crutches.)

Maxim Romanov:

I have it like this, but I have 7 pairs with euro, 7 pairs with dollar and 7 pairs with pound included in the formula at once, I did not change it to a triangle. I have made custom symbols for a long time and they have disappeared again. I have problems with custom symbols from time to time they disappear after terminal update or symbol properties change...

Looks like it, but not quite...

Are you doing a countdown check?

Олег avtomat:

2) How else can you see the dynamics? There is no other way to see it. (and don't mention various crutches here)

Ah, that's it, I'm sharing at 1 price, without using a window. So it's a different algorithm after all.

Олег avtomat:

So I can then look at the value on each bar, i.e. build up a history.

Олег avtomat:

Looks like it, but not quite...

Are you doing a countdown?

Yes, I do. Dividing the dollar by the euro, you get the eurodollar. Here's an example: USD= 0.137742 EUR=0.150792; 0.150792/0.137742=1.09474. Real UERUSD=1.09474

Reason: