Absolute courses - page 97

No, no, no. Nothing to do with the price chart. There you go again with your smoothing. This is weight. Those pairs that are scattered in pluses and minuses per currency indicate that the presence (by volume) of a given currency is negligible, since it does not affect the direction. The approach is exactly that. Doctor, go back to looking at your indices and try to incorporate my calculations into them.

Dr.F.:
Ask him what his ordinate axis is, in what parrots he calculates "strength", and you will immediately realise that it is not in any, and therefore there is no "strength" at all.

Have you heard anything about dimensionless values? The calculations are approximate. If you don't want to cooperate, no problem, I'll continue on my own.

Here we look at this index. And the pair with the strongest and weakest currency, for example. And what we see. If the pair is rising in general, then the currency with the strongest strength is pushing the pair in the direction of the movement, and the second currency adds practically nothing to the movement. Why can't this fact be taken into account and the indices not be recalculated?

Dr.F.:
Ask him what his ordinate axis is, in what parrots he calculates "strength", and you will immediately realise that it is not in any, and therefore there is no "strength" at all.

Do you want it in Newtons? :)))))

Dr.F.:

At that and the difference with the price will be minimal. In essence, "almost a graph of the price". However, if you are eager to conduct trades with TP=SL=0.1 pips - go for it. JMA rules (chuckling).

Can you get more accurate information than the price? I doubt it, you confirm that doubt. By the way, I can't either... only our approaches are different.

You don't understand me at all, since you write such rubbish out of tune.

Yes, you still haven't answered my question... that's OK, I'll repeat it: how long (years) have you been dealing with this "topic"?

Imagine: there's an Equity. Such thick big yellow lacing. Like in museums. And then there are kotirs. There are times when the big thick lacing can get thicker. This is the context of the trade. There are quotes swirling around it. And you - black as a stoker - are wielding it nearby.

But! You're an idiot! You need a - ahem - recipe for idiots. I've got it. It's free.

blah ... blah ... blah ... blah ... blah ...

YOUNGA:
Blah ... blah ... blah ... blah ... blah ... blah ...
Bla...

Heroix:

Why, can you get more accurate information than the price? I doubt it, you confirm that doubt. By the way, neither can I... only our approaches are different.

You don't understand me at all, since you write such rubbish out of tune.

Yes, you still haven't answered my question... that's OK, I'll repeat it: how long (years) have you been dealing with this "topic"?

A long time ago Dserg did a supertrend indicator, a kind of rarely changing direction indicator. I don't know how to make it smooth, I don't know what to do with it. I dabbled with OsMa myself, smoothed it and then got the difference. I even tried to look at the chart, and was literally shocked by its predictive ability. And then I cooled off. And for good reason.

I'm looking at you and I don't get it: has the madhouse been banned? Well, it looks like it's in shambles...

Eh! There's a theory of information. Shannon. Ha! There was a moron here who raved that an advisor knocking at a loss and then reversing is profitable. Moron. I don't care if he's Pythagoras. What's the point?

But that would be all right. There are those who are more sophisticated in stupidity. I'm talking about you, in case you didn't get it.

Reason: