Absolute courses - page 35

Dr.F.:
They won't. I suppose my algorithm will break down and will not be able to depict three similar curves with QC->1. The very possibility to converge to a single shape is determined by the non-randomness of the quotes. I'll give it a try. Today, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow I will post it here. Actually, in my past incarnations here I myself have repeatedly suggested testing all sorts of algorithms on Gaussian white noise and on simple functions (sines, meanders, steps).

Avals:
what do you mean it didn't work? The formula self-destructed)))?

You can deliberately say it didn't work with the sub, and if there are variations with real data, you can't get away with it.

Joperniiteatr:

(It's cool if the computer doesn't crash)

Alas, the topic has descended into UG.

Dr.F, you don't seem to filter your thoughts well and are incapable of either self-criticism or perception from others. If you have already graduated from school, I strongly suggest you try to get further education or at least read the textbooks.

I hereby bid you adieu, there is nothing more to be done here.

khorosh:

Do you want to give your own definition of the term correlation, introduced into science in the 18th century by the French paleontologist Cuvier? Or maybe you can provide a link where the term correlation is interpreted differently.

That's easy. The first link is from Google. http://window.edu.ru/resource/562/65562/files/m08-196.pdf

Full text file:

PDFDownload (515.8 KB)

First paragraph, page 4. Starting at the beginning: Variables can be either independent or related by a functional or stochastic (probabilistic) relationship. ... The presence of a correlation between variables does not always mean that these quantities are directly related to each other.

Ha. And you're afraid to even consider correlation if you suspect there is a functional relationship.

Avals:

In excel

First column ED, second DY, third EY=ED*DY (excel PRNG)

I ask for TWO files.

Two columns are enough for each one. I can find the ratio myself :-)

One file is distorted real file. The second is the gpsh.

I need to know which side of the triangle is where. It's convenient, for example, if both columns have the same "currency" in the numerator, and different "currencies" in the denominators.

alsu:

Alas, the topic has descended into UG.

Dr.F, you don't seem to filter your thoughts well and are incapable of either self-criticism or perception from others. If you have already graduated from school, I strongly suggest you try to get further education or at least read the textbooks.

I hereby bid you adieu, there is nothing more to be done here.

Praise Allah :-) Goodbye.

Dr.F.:

I ask for TWO files.

TWO columns are enough for each one. I can find the ratio myself :-)

One is a distorted real file. The other is the gpsh.

I need to know which side of the triangle is where. It's convenient, for example, if both columns have the same "currency" in the numerator, and different "currencies" in the denominators.

I didn't sign up with the real one)) Count it for the sub which I have attached. If the QC is not close to 1 you can think further

alsu:

I hereby bid farewell.

I doubt it...... is at least a silent reading. With possible aggravations later. Heh-heh-heh. Yes, and from another nickname some do not disdain to enter proudly and defiantly leaving.

By the way, colleagues. Here is a good book.

http://rghost.ru/44162477

Dr.F.:

Easy. The first link is from Google. http://window.edu.ru/resource/562/65562/files/m08-196.pdf

Full text file:

PDFDownload (515.8 KB)

First paragraph, page 4. Starting at the beginning: Variables can be either independent or related by a functional or stochastic (probabilistic) relationship. ... The presence of a correlation between variables does not always mean that these quantities are directly related to each other.

Ha. And you're afraid to even consider correlation if you suspect there's a functional relationship.

So we're talking about random variables here too:

I. STATISTICAL MEASURES OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN RANDOM VARIABLES

§1 The concept of correlation

"...A special case of probability dependence is correlation dependence - a stochastic relationship between random variables in which there is a functional relationship between the values of one variable and the mean values of another variable... "

Looks like your eyesight works selectively when reading and stubbornly fails to see the word "random variable".

Reason: