Absolute courses - page 6

grell:

They are already closed, two pairs are enough for the big picture.

It's clear to everyone. By "closing the triangle" we mean writing out the ratio of increments for all three "sides". In fact, we have already reached this point:

The designations may be different, but those who understand what they are talking about will understand, and those who don't understand don't need to understand.

Joperniiteatr:

I don't see what I'm saying.... It is not correct in this case to compare the game in a way that the score is plus point minus point and the total is 98/63 at the end of the match. i.e. from a score of 98/63 you can easily say that 98 points are scored by one team and 63 by the other.If for example if one team had scored, then the other team would have lost a point, and the final figures would have said less, as the dynamics of the game is important.

Whoa, you're getting into the nitty-gritty again. The game shows who is the strongest (at the moment). And even if the score is 500:300. I am interested in the ratio!!! So the next moment the ratio is different. Is it so difficult to understand it? We're talking about different things. I'm more about static, you're more about dynamic.

Joperniiteatr:

they're not closed, and it's not enough 2 pairs, they all move differently.

Exactly. And these people think they can make money in forex. Go to school, march.

grell:

Whoa, you're getting into the thick of things again. The game shows who is strongest (at the moment). Even if the score is 500:300. I'm interested in the ratio!!! So the next moment the ratio is different. Is it so difficult to understand it? We're talking about different things. I'm more about statics, you're more about dynamics.

If you need a RELATIONSHIP for profit, as I do, and analysis of static measurements over time of these ratios does not provide information to predict the ratio, then what is the point of such ratios.

So, colleagues, the question is essentially this. Is it possible to express elementary (relative) increments separately E, P, and D through elementary (relative) increments ED, PD, EP given that there are only two independent equations? Listening to suggestions before proceeding.

Dr.F.:
So, colleagues, the question is essentially this. Is it possible to express elementary (relative) increments separately E, P, and D through elementary (relative) increments ED, PD, EP given that there are only two independent equations? Listening to suggestions before I continue.

What are you smoking ???

I don't smoke, Voldemar.

Dr.F.:

That's right. And these people think they can make money on forex. Off to school march.

What is the average daily path length of, say, the euro currency and some pacific sunvanchukon currency? Of course it is different, and it will have more cycles. and how will this affect the phase alignment? and the weight in the calculation of the index in the averaging formula?

Dr.F.:
I don't smoke, Voldemar.

No offence! It's just to lighten the mood a little bit and to socialize !

Dr.F.:
So, colleagues, the question is essentially this. Is it possible to express elementary (relative) increments separately E, P, and D through elementary (relative) increments ED, PD, EP given that there are only two independent equations? Listening to suggestions before proceeding.

In short, Sklifasovsky:)
Reason: