How to check if an order is selected - page 17

Ant_TL:

Good luck to you too.

Anton, not for the sake of insult, but for guidance. I understand you, I'm the same way, so am I. BUT. You are in the position of asking, not those you are asking. So pay attention to my post from yesterday, and think it over. You are not a stupid person, but you are definitely over-emotional. Think about your question, attach a code with comments, write everything down in more detail. And then you will get an answer (if you haven't already). Everyone knows how to fight. More constructive. For your question has been previously answered, including me, and why not satisfied? Not what you wanted to hear? In short, the question is the answer.

grell:
Anton, for heaven's sake, not an insult, but an admonition. I understand you, I'm the same way, so am I. BUT. You are in the position of asking, not those you are asking. So pay attention to my post from yesterday, and think it over. You are not a stupid person, but you are definitely over-emotional. Think about your question, attach a code with comments, write everything down in more detail. And then you will get an answer (if you haven't already). Everyone knows how to fight. More constructive. For your question has been previously answered, including me, and why not satisfied? Not what you wanted to hear? In short, the question is the answer.

The only constructive advice from Mr. FAQ seems to be to save the order number when it is selected in a variable (he went further and saved all orders with their properties, but I think this is unnecessary), almost everything else that was said here is completely devoid of constructive. Like advice to study a textbook, etc.

Ant_TL:

The only constructive advice from Mr. FAQ seems to be to save the order number when it is selected in a variable (he went further and saved all orders with their properties, but I think this is unnecessary), almost everything else that was said here is completely unconstructive. Like the advice to study the tutorial, etc.

In fact, there are a lot of algorithms and methods for solving this problem, and the global variable option is not the best and most beautiful of them.

Ant_TL:

The only constructive advice from Mr. FAQ seems to be to save the order number when it is selected in a variable (he went further and saved all orders with their properties, but I think this is unnecessary), almost everything else that was said here is completely unconstructive. Like the advice to study the tutorial, etc.

Set a problem more specifically, otherwise you seem to avoid the bath. No offense, but you'll be able to get in trouble. We look forward to a constructive response.

FAQ:

In fact, there are a lot of algorithms and methods of solving this problem, and global variable variant is not the best and most beautiful one among them.

This one is the easiest, except for the advice to plan the code so that such situations do not occur (when from function A, which selects orders in the loop, function B, which can also search for orders in the loop,is called ).

But I think it is much more logical to write nested functions so that they do not interfere with the main functions, i.e. leave the environment unchanged, rather than limit oneself in the choice of programming techniques.

Vinin:

I asked for your code to be posted, but it was never there. So there was no constructive response from you

Victor, you are not a boy and should understand that it is not always possible to post your code.

it doesn't matter what you think about how to write code, the important thing is that the code works correctly, instead of bringing your own code and asking where the snot is going wrong... Once again, there is no 4105 error if the ticket is correct

keekkenen:
it doesn't matter what you think about how to write code, the main thing is that the code works correctly, instead of citing your own code and asking where you're getting the snot all over it wrong... Once again, there is no 4105 error if the ticket is correct.

You read the thread from the middle and start answering.

That's not what this start message was about, error 4105 started to be discussed after one of the suggestions to solve the problem of the topicstarter.

Ant_TL:

This one is the easiest, except for the advice to plan the code so that such situations do not arise (when from function A, which selects orders in the loop, function B, which can also search for orders in the loop, is called).

But I think it is much more logical to write nested functions so that they do not interfere with the main functions, i.e. leaving the environment unchanged, rather than limiting oneself in the choice of programming techniques.

Here let's talk about this variant, in fact small changes are needed there. The main question is whether you are interested in mono or multiselect ?

FAQ:

Let's talk about this variant, in fact we need some minor changes there. The main question is whether you are interested in mono or multi select ?

If by multiselect you mean the need to work with the properties of several orders at once - then no, there is no such need, which is why I am saying that your variant with saving all orders into an array and planning EA logic for this array is redundant for me.

Reason: