What ways do you know of to increase profitability? - page 3

I wonder if anyone has the time of the deal?

dentraf:
I wonder if anyone uses time to enter the market?
Limiting the time to enter the market gives tangible results. Check it in the test and on the demo!

borilunad:
Limiting the time to enter the market produces tangible results. Check it in the test and on the demo!

What do you mean by that?

dentraf:
I wonder if anyone has the time of the deal?

Only the one who has found the RELIABILITY of some parameter of price movement relative to time. And everyone is at a loss for RELIABILITY.

If you haven't found her, all your tricks will be in vain...

dentraf:

I think I meant experimentally to find the optimal time of trade for your TS by hours and days of the week. (Especially start of Monday, end of Friday).

dentraf:

If you don't know the basics, study a textbook or order in your work!

borilunad:
If you don't know the basics, study a textbook or order in a job!

If you have what's in the textbook, I'm not interested!

dentraf:

If you have what's in the textbook, I'm not interested.

Don't you want to learn? Or do you know everything? Then why do you ask? You can open a topic if you have already worked through it and want to share something interesting or ask our opinion on some obscure issue. And you take the bull by the horns! Profitability!!! Read the FAC and then open a thread!

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/131853

A forum navigator and answers to frequently asked questions. Highly recommended reading!( 1 2 3 4 5 6 ) 51 18.02.2011 FAQ

moskitman:

Well, since theoretical...

If the overall expectation of the system is high enough, you can only increase the lot size (along with the risks, of course).

That's right, fuck the whole depo!

rokulikov:

That's right, fuck the whole depot!
And then "down Peter's street" with your hand outstretched... ;)
Reason: