Need some the realy know how all about MT4 platform.

Hi to you.
I try many fx brokers, but no one give or offer me exactly what I looking for.. So, want to....
1: I want to copy 4 to 6 signals from MQL5, but all on separate account and/or platform with a specific amount place on each one, on my VPSfx provider.
2: I want to use also 2 Robot trader, also on separate account and/or platform with a specific amount place on each one, on my VPSfx provider.
3: To use a good MT4 platform work in ECN/STP and the have a good range of currencies + gold, silver and oil.
Is it possible? Because it seams complicate to get that from many fx brokers with an easy personnel management.
I work about 3 years on this project... So if you can help me it will be appreciated.
Thanks to answer me.

JPKing 

JPKing1:

Hi to you.
I try many fx brokers, but no one give or offer me exactly what I looking for.. So, want to....
1: I want to copy 4 to 6 signals from MQL5, but all on separate account and/or platform with a specific amount place on each one, on my VPSfx provider.
2: I want to use also 2 Robot trader, also on separate account and/or platform with a specific amount place on each one, on my VPSfx provider.
3: To use a good MT4 platform work in ECN/STP and the have a good range of currencies + gold, silver and oil.
Is it possible? Because it seams complicate to get that from many fx brokers with an easy personnel management.
I work about 3 years on this project... So if you can help me it will be appreciated.
Thanks to answer me.

JPKing 

mta live maybe?

Hmmm, not sure which brokers you have been dealing with but every point you listed is a pretty standard MT4 setup.