How do you programmatically distinguish between a PROFESSIONAL fetus and a DILIETAN fetus? - page 16

DmitriyN:
Not funny. Which one of you is TheXpert or FAQ the best programmer? How do you rate it? How do you compare? Do you think it's impossible?

No way. Although pussy-fighting is our thing:)))

VOLDEMAR:
It seems to me that this is an attempt of a disappointed man to find something worthwhile...
No, I am not disappointed, I just realised that I cannot earn much money on forex, even for a long time. The attempt is to compare the qualities of programming, not the results of trading.

DmitriyN:
No, I am not disappointed, I just realized that I cannot make a lot of money on forex for a long time. Trying is a comparison of programming qualities, not trading results.

Why ??? Do you have a lot of time?

If you can't make money for a long time, my guess is that you lack discipline.

Maybe you should work on it.

grell:
No way. Although, we're all about pussyfighting :)))

On the subject of pussy, I can tell you that 5cm for an adult is small and 55cm is plenty. There's a middle ground, so there has to be a middle ground for code size. What is it? What is the range?

VOLDEMAR:
I'm OK with discipline, I work very hard and even at night, though I don't have to. I'd like to have a scale. Don't you? You don't buy candy in piles, so I want to know the weights.

OK:) Let the problem be purely mathematical, but who can solve it with the minimum number of operations? Number of lines doesn't count, because you can write everything in one line. The task is more about elegance of the solution + beauty of the code. So, set array mas[n][n], and fill it with numbers from 1 to n*n in a spiral, starting from the top left corner, moving clockwise (and print it on the chart). The task is simple as hell.

DmitriyN:
On the subject of pussy, I can tell you that 5cm for an adult is small and 55cm is plenty. There's a middle ground, so there has to be a middle ground for code size. what is it? What's the range?

Are we talking arithmetic mean or geometric mean?:))))

grell:
What is this about?

DmitriyN:
What is this about?

DmitriyN:
On the subject of pussy, I can tell you that 5cm for an adult is small and 55 is a lot. There's a middle ground, so there has to be a middle ground for code size, what is it? What is the range?

DmitriyN:
What is this about?

The numbers 5 and 55 seem to be there for a reason:)

grell:
I can't say, I don't know. I know I won't even look at a 1kb EA or a 300kb EA.
Reason: